PDA

View Full Version : Am leaving the laser business

nathan mcafee
11-07-2012, 6:52 PM
Man, I LOVE my laser. Have had my Zing for about 5 months and have done many cool things (with a large list of items I still want to try). I bought this to create a business around but am so busy following 3 kids to sports activities I just haven't had the opportunity to drive my business plan. Finally able to convince myself that kid time is more important right now so am reluctantly turning away from my laser business vision. This forum has been an amazing asset; thank you for sharing so much amazing information.

Once the kids get a bit older I bet you will see me back here.

Thanks again for the great community.

Paul Phillips
11-07-2012, 8:09 PM
Nathan, sorry to hear that, I'm sure it's difficult, but I understand the choice which at this time is the obvious right one, the kids grow too fast and will be grown and gone before you know it, enjoy every moment with them that you can. I'm sure you'll be back when the time is right, it's hard to get it out of your system once your'e hooked! Best of luck and best wishes and God's blessings for you in your future.
Paul

Mike Chance in Iowa
11-07-2012, 8:10 PM
Comparing kids who have spent quality time with their parents, versus kids who spent very little time with their parents, while this is a tough decision to give up some of your dreams right now, I'm sure you are going to fulfill many dreams for your kids and create much more memorable events in your lives. We wish you well.

Dee Gallo
11-07-2012, 8:28 PM
Nathan,

You've learned something, you've sparked an interest and you've seen what is possible. All of that will be there when you are ready to return and there will be great new toys no doubt at that time. Keep visiting just for the mental stimulation, who knows, maybe someday your kids will ask you about it when they see your experiments.

cheers, dee

Gary Hair
11-08-2012, 1:54 AM
It's always the right decision to spend more time with your family vs work/hobbies/anything else.

Gary

Darren Seibert
11-08-2012, 9:24 AM
Great choice Nathan...wish more Dads out there understood the importance of Fatherhood while they have them under toe. Blessings to you and your family.

Frank Corker
11-08-2012, 4:59 PM
Hopefully you'll be back Nathan. Good luck with everything.