PDA

View Full Version : Adirondack WT visit tonight!

Tim Rinehart
11-07-2012, 6:29 AM
I'm in the Capital region of NY this week, and found out the region's Adirondack club is having a meeting, and am stoked at visiting another club. Icing on the cake is they have Doug Fisher doing a demo, and I've always enjoyed his work. If any creekers are there tonight,I look forward to meeting you.

Philippe Aubert
11-07-2012, 7:41 AM
Hi Tim,

This is my firt message on this forum, and I don't speek very good. (explain why is my first message)
If you talk to meeting in St Hyacinthe in QUébec?
Because Doug Fisher make a demo Sathurday in the ATBQ. Association des tourneurs sur bois du Québec.
I very excited to see this demo.
Tell me if you come at this show and I very apriciate to see you.
:)
Regard Philippe Aubert

Tim Rinehart
11-07-2012, 10:09 PM
Hi Tim,

This is my firt message on this forum, and I don't speek very good. (explain why is my first message)
If you talk to meeting in St Hyacinthe in QUébec?
Because Doug Fisher make a demo Sathurday in the ATBQ. Association des tourneurs sur bois du Québec.
I very excited to see this demo.
Tell me if you come at this show and I very apriciate to see you.
:)
Regard Philippe Aubert
Philippe, I won't be making the demo at ATBQ, but I just got back from Doug's demo, and it was very well presented. He demo'd the off axis work during a morning session I wasn't able to attend, but did a super job during evening demo walking thru his texturing and coloring process. Doug is an enjoyable presenter, and the Adirondack Woodturners have a very well equipped organization.

Strong membership, I recall a number in excess of 1000 members, lots (15 or so) lathes and weekly workshops!
Many thanks to the club for welcoming me and a coworker tonight.