PDA

View Full Version : Did Leigh ever has a sale?

Eduard Nemirovsky
11-06-2012, 5:14 PM
I am thinking of buying the Leigh Dovetail jig. Just wondering if they offer any sale for the jigs? I see 10% off for accessories, but not for jig itself. Is anybody remember?:confused::confused:

Ed.

Paul McGaha
11-08-2012, 1:09 PM
Ed, they show up once in a while in the classified section.

Might post a want to buy Leigh jig ad.

I have a D4 and it is really nice by the way.

PHM

Eduard Nemirovsky
11-09-2012, 6:20 AM
Thanks, Paul. Unfortunately I am not very lucky:( - always late.
Ed.

William Payer
11-10-2012, 3:42 PM
Ed,

Every once and a while leigh authorizes a reduced price (usually on a "package" of a few of their products simultaneously) through Woodcraft. Those are the only "sales" I have ever seen on new Leigh jigs.

Eduard Nemirovsky
11-11-2012, 8:21 AM
William, thanks. I will going to wait. Meantime, I got D4 from my friend to try it.
Ed.

Charles Lent
11-12-2012, 7:05 AM
You will also tend to get a better deal from one of their distributors rather than buying direct from Leigh. I order my Leigh jigs and accessories from Highland Woodworking in Atlanta, GA. They frequently have jig/accessory package deals that will save you money over buying each separately.

Charley

Renee Whitney
11-12-2012, 4:31 PM
I'm afraid I can't be any better help when it comes to the jig, but if you need any bits, we have Dovetail router bits sets on sale for 20% off retail, plus we give an extra 10% off for any member of Saw Mill Creek (coupon code: creekers)
You can check out the Leigh bits (http://www.carbideprocessors.com/whiteside/dovetail-router-bits/)if your in the market for them.

Eduard Nemirovsky
11-12-2012, 6:37 PM
WOW, thank you Renee. Very good deal. I will keep in mind.
Ed.

jon amick
11-12-2012, 7:20 PM
Just used my super18 today for the second time. I was surprised at how well the dust collection worked (i think its' called vrs).

Gary Herrmann
11-12-2012, 9:07 PM
Ed, they had one a few years ago, I think. I can't remember if it was the FMT or the dovetail jig. But if you bought, you got a free set of bits. Maybe they'll run it again around the holidays. Good luck!

Used is good advice. I know a guy that has a virtually untouched dovetail jig, but I'm vulturing on that one. ;)