PDA

View Full Version : Burgers and Dogs tomorrow.. MMMMM

Tom Mullane
04-20-2005, 3:58 PM
The grill has been purchased. I got a fantastic deal on last year's model of the Weber Genesis Silver B.. a grade up from what I was looking at.. it listed for $499.. and I got it assembled, delivered, a Weber cover and free tank of propane for $425.. the only difference between last year and this year is a set of doors in the base of the grill... all stainless steel inside, including the flavorizing bars and a great warranty... YAHOOOOO.. will be delivered tomorrow...
Of course had to take the little one with me so she could pick the color.. I wanted green, she wanted blue... anyone wanna guess what color we got... LOL...
Thanks

Tom Pritchard
04-20-2005, 4:11 PM
Tom, you are going to love your grill! I have an older Weber that has been perfect since day 1! I did marinated chicken breasts on it last night!

Enjoy your new grill.

Jeff Sudmeier
04-20-2005, 4:59 PM
Tom,

A weber will serve you well! I keep on saying that I want to buy a new gas grill, but mine won't die :)

Dan Mages
04-20-2005, 8:52 PM
Ver nice!! But you forgot the required pics. This gloat is not registered as official until the pics are posted. ;)

Around the major grilling holidays, weber brings in famous cooks to answer questions on their grilling hotline. Keep an eye on their website around Memorial Day, Independance Day, etc... There is also a whole lot of cool info at http://www.webernation.com/webernation/

Dan

Keith Ratliff
04-20-2005, 9:06 PM
I have that same grill all stainless including the cook bars...I love it. I got it for my wife but I use it whenever I am at home. Great grill hits 750 temp inside which makes it self cleaning and being all stainless setting by the pool hasn't seemed to cuase it to rust up at all which is a big plus.

Keith

Keith Ratliff
04-20-2005, 9:17 PM
Pictures of my grill taken at our FL home....Only place we get time to cook.

Keith Ratliff
04-20-2005, 9:18 PM
Next time I head out to the beach for a week I will take more picture of it.

Tom Mullane
04-21-2005, 7:33 AM
Grill is supposed to be delivered today... when it comes the required gloat pictures will be posted... LOL...

Keith Ratliff
07-01-2005, 12:05 AM
Anyone doing any cooking out this weekend?

Bart Leetch
07-01-2005, 1:15 AM
Big BBQ & Picnic at our Church after a interactive sermon (play) call In memory of freedom. :D

Vaughn McMillan
07-01-2005, 4:56 AM
Pictures of my grill taken at our FL home....Only place we get time to cook.
When I first read this, I thought you said pictures of your girl, not pictures of your grill. I'll bet I'm right on both counts.

I think one of the stainless Webers will be my next grill, too. Like Jeff, though, I've gotta wait for one of the current two to die first. I made the mistake of buying a stainless Brinkman from Lowes a few years ago, and although it looks nice and everything, it doesn't heat evenly at all. My ancient K-Mart floor sample special cooks better. I do probably 80% of my cooking (excepting frozen dinners when I'm in a hurry) on the grill, so I'll hopefully wear out one of them before too long. ;)

- Vaughn