PDA

View Full Version : Received Batteries from Bosch

Jim Andrew
11-02-2012, 2:14 PM
I put a post up when I didn't receive my batteries, so here is one that I did receive them. What happened is Menards had the drill with 2 batteries on sale, and also had a form for 2 free batteries. I received a letter from Robert Bosch Tool Corporation that due to an overwhelming response there would be a delay in fulfulling your free batteries. They said 120 to 160 days. Well, UPS delivered them a few minutes ago. Happy to find that the Robert Bosch tool company keeps their word!

Rick Fisher
11-03-2012, 3:35 AM
You should do some reading on that company .. Its huge, and has an interesting outlook .. Its basically a big trust company that donates a big chunk of it money each year, and pays a salary to members of the founding family ..

When I say its big .. I mean its really big.. About the size of Lowes in annual sales.. But powertools is just a small part of it ..

Stephen Cherry
11-03-2012, 7:52 AM
and as the shamwow infomercial said, "everybody knows the Germans make good stuff".

George Octon
11-03-2012, 10:01 AM
and as the shamwow infomercial said, "everybody knows the Germans make good stuff".

They're not German are they?

Stephen Cherry
11-03-2012, 10:23 AM
They're not German are they?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Bosch_GmbH#Consumer_goods_and_power_tools