PDA

View Full Version : Duluth Trading Co.

Rick Moyer
10-31-2012, 12:37 PM
Just got a new catalog in the mail. Anybody have any "can't live without" items they really like from this company? I've always been hesitant to order clothing that I can't see, feel , or try on. I do have the apron though that I like.

Jason Roehl
10-31-2012, 12:46 PM
My wife got me the Guard Dog watch from them last year for Christmas. I really like it--I was always hard on watches, but this clips securely to my belt, and folds up to protect the face when I'm not looking at it (it's like a pocket watch that clips to your belt). I have the dual version--digital and analog--and my only gripe is that the digital watch is not accurate, seems to gain about a minute/month or so.

Steve Jenkins
10-31-2012, 1:18 PM
They are one of the few places I can get xxl gloves

Jim Rimmer
10-31-2012, 1:29 PM
I bought a dog cover for my pickup to protect the leather seats when my dog rides with me. It connects between the headrests front and back. Not only does it protect the sets, but if I have to make a sudden stop it will also catch the dog. I also bought rain cap (similar to the newsboy cap) and love it. Both of these are made of the firehose material. A lot thinner and more flexible than you would think of when you consider a firehose. I love their "not ready for prime time" ads.

They do have a "no bs guarantee". You don't like? Send it back. You do have to pay the return shipping, though.

curtis rosche
10-31-2012, 1:37 PM
i have a large number of their work shirts. they are excellent, also, the plumbers crack shirts truely work well.

David Helm
10-31-2012, 1:40 PM
Plus 1 on the plumber's crack T-shirts. Extra long tails that stay tucked in. They are a little heavy weight for summer wear, but will last a long time.

John McClanahan
10-31-2012, 3:37 PM
I have some of their pants. Time will tell if they are worth the extra money. The pants are true to size, so measure yourself before ordering. "Fire hose" refers to the weave pattern of the cloth. The weight is listed in the specs.

John

Kenneth Speed
10-31-2012, 4:28 PM
I've bought several things from Duluth Trading and have nothing but praise for their products. I have several of their Henley style shirts and I think they're excellent. I also have their shop apron which is really a superb apron for a woodworker.

Ken

Eduard Nemirovsky
10-31-2012, 4:40 PM
Agreed with all of the above. My wive ordered a few things for me. I do like it.
Ed.

curtis rosche
10-31-2012, 5:18 PM
I wear the double stitched kevlar something or other work gloves when doing firewood. they work well, but I do seem to wear them out after two seasons. Have alot of stuff from them and not a single complaint

Jeff Heil
10-31-2012, 10:00 PM
I have work through two of their shop aprons, they last about 5 years in my hobby shop and have nice side pockets.

Dave Lehnert
10-31-2012, 10:48 PM
Only place I can get XX-Lg hats. The color on them seem to fade quicker than other stuff I own.

Steve knight
11-01-2012, 1:10 AM
I have bought several pairs of pants and they do hold up. but it is just as easy to go to sears or such and buy carhart. though the gusset in the crotch is a good feature.

Larry Edgerton
11-01-2012, 6:21 AM
I bought a set of pouches from them @ $180. Worst design possible. I threw them out after I gave up trying to make them work.

Larry