PDA

View Full Version : Introduction: Jamie Lynch, Oklahoma

Jamie Lynch
10-29-2012, 11:18 AM
New creeker here. I've stumbles on sawmillcreek many times while searching google, and have been a steady lurker for a couple months.
My wife and I live in Newalla Oklahoma in our new home (we just moved in last weekend) and a detached shop, which is slowly coming together.
I was bit by the wood bug when I was 13 and have been enjoying it since, with a small break for college and starting my career, but now I'm back building up my arsenal of knowledge, wood and tools.
I look forward to learning more as I get to know the members of the creek, and hopefully I can share what little knowledge I have picked up along the way.

Thanks,
Jamie.

Sam Layton
10-29-2012, 11:39 AM
Hi Jamie,

Welcome to the Creek, it is a pleasure to meet you. I look forward to your participation. Congratulation on the new home, and shop. It is always good when you can buy a shop, and a home comes with it... I know you are excited.

Sam

Gregory King
10-29-2012, 12:06 PM
Welcome Jamie, I know you will enjoy this site as much as I do. Lots of topics for reading and posting. And we all enjoy our tool gloats. Greg

Jim Rimmer
10-29-2012, 1:05 PM
Welcome to the Creek. I grew up in Duncan, Okla. Where is Newalla?

Jamie Lynch
10-29-2012, 1:07 PM
Newalla is 20 minutes east of Downtown OKC on I-40.

David Hostetler
10-29-2012, 1:53 PM
Welcome to the Creek, and congrats on the house and the shop!

Mike Wilkins
10-29-2012, 2:55 PM
Welcome and feel free to wade in. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful folks here.

Troy Turner
10-29-2012, 3:55 PM
Jaime -

Welcome aboard! This site will soon become an addiction. One of those ready it while you're having a cup of coffee in the morning, lunch in the afternoon, and right before bed :)

And one thing you're going to learn is you can't boast something without pics...sooooooo, you talked about a shop ;)

Jamie Lynch
10-29-2012, 4:16 PM
It's already becoming an adicton :rolleyes: . I'll be posting pics of the shop soon.

Sam Murdoch
10-29-2012, 5:03 PM
I know a Jamie Lynch but you ain't him :D but now I know 2 welcome Jamie.
(He's a nice guy so your reputation is solid.)

Sid Matheny
10-30-2012, 12:21 AM
Welcome aboard and there is MUCH in the way of knowledge for you to find here. Lots of members that are happy to answer your questions.

Sid

Bill White
10-30-2012, 10:54 AM
You're in trouble now. Too much 'puter time, and the WWing gets pushed back. :)
Welcome.
Bill

Ralph Butts
10-30-2012, 1:07 PM
Jamie welcome to the creek. I hope that you find this site as amazing as I have. Congratulations on the new house. I am currently in the process of purchasing one myself but I will save that one for another post once it is a done deal.

Jim O'Dell
10-31-2012, 11:21 AM
Welcome to the Creek. I'm another former Okie, born and grew up in Ada. Glad you joined! Jim.