PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to Creeker Cary Falk

Andrew Joiner
10-28-2012, 2:51 PM
His beautiful restored scrollsaw is featured in the current FWW#230 readers gallery.He's my neighbor so I may get to meet him and see the saw in person some day.

Thomas Hotchkin
10-29-2012, 1:12 AM
Cary
I also say congratulations on your scrollsaw, It looks great. Did you also send in pictures of your GWI? Tom. PS Andrew if you find time to visit with Cary, I'm 20 minutes way form him, and great coffee is always available. Tom

Cary Falk
10-29-2012, 9:36 AM
Thanks guys. I was pretty excited to be in the magazine.
Andrew, Whenever you want to make a trip to the big city, let me know. The saw does not look as nice as it did ihen I took the pictures 2 years ago.
Tom, I sent in pictures in of the GWI also. I think the scroll saw looks much better.
Cary

Carl Beckett
10-29-2012, 9:37 AM
Camas, Battle Ground, The Dalles. You guys are making me homesick (beautiful country!) Wish I were closer and would join you for coffee.

Congratulations Cary - its always fun to see another SMC'er in a magazine. :)

David Kumm
10-29-2012, 2:34 PM
Great job Cary. Looks like you did enough quality work to compete with guys like Shane but also took a reasonable approach to not spend way more time than made sense. Resto work is a fine line and I like where you drew it. Dave

Andrew Joiner
11-01-2012, 12:33 PM
Thanks Cary and Tom. I'm deep into a project right now, but I'd like to visit someday. Pm me and drop by if you ever come this way.