PDA

View Full Version : Ready for the Frankenstorm

Sam Murdoch
10-27-2012, 5:02 PM
We are ready for the Frankenstorm at our house (as long as the tide surge isn't too high). Are you?

Jim Matthews
10-27-2012, 5:57 PM
Ainchoo supposed to have two of those?

Perhaps, it's a two-seater - where one of you faces forward to plug that hole in the bow?
They're sold out of bread and toilet paper, down heya in Coastal Mass.

It's not as if most of the locals would fare poorly, if they missed a couple meals...

Kevin Bourque
10-27-2012, 6:15 PM
I refilled the propane tank for my BBQ grill. Other than that I haven't done anything.

Kevin W Johnson
10-28-2012, 12:46 PM
I refilled the propane tank for my BBQ grill. Other than that I haven't done anything.

A short time ago I plumbed my grill into the 200 gallon tank out back of the house. I got tired of making sure I had a 20lb tank filled.

Sam Murdoch
10-28-2012, 12:55 PM
Ainchoo supposed to have two of those?

Perhaps, it's a two-seater - where one of you faces forward to plug that hole in the bow?

1) NO - you just see 2 in commercials

2) Those aren't JUST holes in the bow Jim - those are scuppers (otherwise known as scuppahs) and they are strategically placed, by design and engineering, to
allow any water over the rail a chance to escape back to the sea ( er, ground? ). :D

Mike Cruz
10-28-2012, 7:28 PM
Yup. Got my fridge full of beer and the liquor cabinet full as well. Best of luck to all that are going to be and have been hit.

Belinda Barfield
10-29-2012, 7:17 AM
Good luck to all of you!