PDA

View Full Version : eagle head

Cindy Rhoades
10-26-2012, 6:43 PM
I have been looking for good artwork of an eagle head (front view not side) to be engraved on stained glass. I was aproached about doing some work for a gentleman that is making stained glass red white and blue stars for military members and families. He wants an eagle head with a full face view instead of a side view nad then he will be putting another picture on another part of the star. The proceeds for these will be going to the wounded worriors fund. I am still looking but the light bulb finally came on and brought me here (been having one of those weeks). When we finish one I will post pics.

Bruce Volden
10-26-2012, 10:58 PM
Something like this---vector Ver. 10??

Bruce

Frank Corker
10-26-2012, 11:14 PM
Cindy I am currently drawing a similar facial portrait of the American Bald Eagle for a friend of mine. As this project is for a good cause and on the understanding that this may be used with my permission for just this occasion, I would consider letting you have a copy. As you can see from the attached I am part way through it. It is not a vector but it is a line drawing. It should engrave without issues.

The first image is in it's unfinished state and the second picture is an actual size of the nasal passage on the beak.

Cindy Rhoades
10-26-2012, 11:14 PM
Bruce

That may be exactly what he is looking for. I thought I had one very similar to that one but who knows where I put it. Thank you so much. I don't know how long after I do the engraving for him to put the star together but I will post pics as soon as I can. Thank you again.

Frank Corker
10-27-2012, 5:44 AM
Cindy you need to respond to my last private message.

Mike Null
10-27-2012, 8:01 AM
Frank

Beautiful work!