PDA

View Full Version : looking to get a laser

Jerome Stanek
10-25-2012, 7:23 PM
I am starting to look at getting a laser and see a lot of them from China. I don't have a big budget so I am thinking of a Shenui, G Weike, Rabbit, legacy, Hurricane and Full spectrum. What one would be your choice.

Dean Barber
10-26-2012, 1:34 AM
My votes on Legacy Lasers.
For the support and they give a 2 year warranty on the machines

gary l roberts
10-26-2012, 9:58 AM
Welcome to the fun..... All of the companies you mentioned will provide you with a fair machine. All of the companies you mentioned have users here on the forum. So, its like buying a car (we all have our favorites). Look for the best combination of function (direct print etc) power, and most of all SUPPORT cause there will be just a few questions.... Me I'm a Full Spectrum 60 pro user... The company is 5 hours away from where I live. Like I said support is important.

Brian Stezowski
10-26-2012, 11:49 AM
I am starting to look at getting a laser and see a lot of them from China. I don't have a big budget so I am thinking of a Shenui, G Weike, Rabbit, legacy, Hurricane and Full spectrum. What one would be your choice.

+1 for Legacy. I've had mine over a year with zero issue.

Everett White
10-26-2012, 3:13 PM
I bought mine from Jamieson Laser. Love it!

Rodne Gold
10-27-2012, 12:50 AM
I imported directly from Shenui.. you can read the saga here ...
http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?181819-Chinese-Shenui-Laserworks-tips-and-tricks-thread
I'm very happy with my machines and get exceptional service , even them being in China and me in South Africa..