PDA

View Full Version : perfect storm

ray hampton
10-25-2012, 12:59 PM
the storm from the west will collide with hurricane Sandy and a cold front from the Arctic, they are guessing that it will hit Delaware or farther north to Maine, Delaware may gets snow for all Saints night and a power outrages until the Election day

Phil Thien
10-25-2012, 7:15 PM
It will be interesting to see how bad it gets. Hopefully this is all media hype and the storms will be routine.

John Coloccia
10-25-2012, 7:26 PM
I'm expecting CL&P to have a preemptive week long blackout just in case the storm misses.

Joe Angrisani
10-26-2012, 10:36 PM
I'm expecting CL&P to have a preemptive week long blackout just in case the storm misses.

I was wondering if you'd get to post something like this before your power went out.....

:o

John Coloccia
10-26-2012, 10:51 PM
I was wondering if you'd get to post something like this before your power went out.....

:o

I just picked up a generator. Suck it, CL&P. ROFL. I ready for abject incompetence this time around.

ray hampton
10-27-2012, 10:18 AM
I just picked up a generator. Suck it, CL&P. ROFL. I ready for abject incompetence this time around.

FOR the sake of the people I hope that this storm do not amount to much, but if the storm are weak will we trust the weatherman ever again