PDA

View Full Version : milwaukee panel saw dust collection accessory

eugene thomas
10-24-2012, 9:43 PM
I have a Milwaukee panel saw that every time use leaves sawdust everywhere. Just wondering if anyone has bought the dust copllection kit for it and how works. Hate to spend over $300 dollars if nto going to work..

Thanks Eugene

Todd Brewer
12-28-2012, 9:01 PM
Always thought a panel saw would be a wonderful addition to my shop. Trying to man-handle 4x8 3/4" sheet goods through a table saw is a challenge. Then I bought a track saw (Festool) and track(s). Now I move the saw very accurately through the sheet goods with minimal effort. I no longer dream of a panel saw. And I save a lot of valuable floor space by not having a panel saw. :) Maybe sell the panel saw and get a track saw? Track saw plus track(s) plus vacuum (if you want to contain dust, sounds like you do) would probably cost less than a panel saw (not to mention additional cost of panel saw dust collection accessory). My .02.

eugene thomas
12-28-2012, 10:37 PM
i bought the dust collection attachment month ago. then after trying few different vacs on the setup ended up getting second festool vac, liked the auto start fiture. few years ago bought sliding table attachment for table saw and figured would not need the panel saw. well after week had big sheat of plywood to cut and decieded to keep it.

Keith Outten
12-29-2012, 8:41 AM
Eugene,

I own a Milwaukee panel saw and it is a dusty beast but I wouldn't trade it for any other machine to break down sheet goods. Where did you find the DC attachment?

eugene thomas
12-31-2012, 8:18 PM
got it from cpo tools. coast $289 Milwaukee 49-22-8105 Dust Collection Kit