PDA

View Full Version : Appreciation from Dick Reeves

Dick Reeves
10-24-2012, 1:00 PM
Thanks to:
Jarad Herbert and Joseph Tarantino for the recommendations regarding Iturra. I have a call into him and I am waiting for a return call.

Thanks also to Ryan Baker regarding The Sears parts. Excellent recommendation as I have used the before for another machine, but no help on this one.

To Sid Matheny, I will have to learn to take pictures with a digital camera and then learn how to transmit them via the internet. I certainly am inadequate in that department. I am not sure if you want the pictures for disassembly/assembly purposes or another reason, but it isn't much to look at as it hadn't been used for probably 20 years before I recently acquired it. I just wan to get it back into operation in order to use it until time permits rebuilding it properly. I am partial to old (there aren't any new ones) Walker-Turner machinery. I feel they are quality made. I have a radial arm drill press form back in the 1930's which was a dream to operate since I rebuilt it, however it has since been water damaged and must be rebuilt once again.

'til the next time respectively,
Dick