PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of Sales Reps

Walt Langhans
10-23-2012, 12:53 PM
Hey Guys!

Does the creak have any deals with Shenui, and / or does any one have a rep they can suggest. My kickstart project has funded so it looks like I'll be getting a laser, yeah!, and I wanted to see what they have to offer.

Thanks!

matthew knott
10-23-2012, 1:14 PM
Just dont ask anyone here for prices ;)
Well done on getting funding, I think the thing to do is contact the supplier and ask for their latest price, be carefull on shipping prices, what you get quoted and what you seen to pay seem to vary wildly so keeo that in mind or use your own shipper. Quite a few threads on here, (Rodne wrote an excellent one) on the pits falls and advantages. Enjoy your lasering !!!

Rodne Gold
10-23-2012, 1:32 PM
Its a sticky on top of the forum.....
http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?181819-Chinese-Shenui-Laserworks-tips-and-tricks-thread
Prices have risen a bit. Bank on a final figure of around $7-9k to your door.

Walt Langhans
10-23-2012, 1:58 PM
Just dont ask anyone here for prices ;)

LOL! Yeah no kidding, that thread got real 'interesting' real quick.

@ Rodney I have read though that, including your very cool report about your trip to China!, but I didn't see anything about if we (ie the Creek) had any deal with them like the deal we have with Trotec. Or did I miss it?

matthew knott
10-23-2012, 2:16 PM
you can probably have any % discount you want off a secret price :) just kidding,!! never seen a 'official discount' maybe you could ask them if they would give one!

Mike Null
10-23-2012, 2:23 PM
As far as I know there is no deal with them but the pricing Rodney and others have mentioned seems pretty good. I think George Perzel bought a couple of these machines so you might PM him.

Chris Edens
10-23-2012, 8:27 PM
Which kickstarter project is yours?

Hey Guys!

Does the creak have any deals with Shenui, and / or does any one have a rep they can suggest. My kickstart project has funded so it looks like I'll be getting a laser, yeah!, and I wanted to see what they have to offer.

Thanks!

Ronald Erickson
10-23-2012, 8:37 PM
I believe this was the thread the OP started when he was first developing his product. http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?192019-First-Laser-Project-raises-more-questions&p=1982789#post1982789

I recall reading another thread that had the kickstarter link, but it was subsequently removed due to the TOS about not posting self-referral links. However, you can search on his last name at the kickstarter website.

Walt Langhans
10-23-2012, 10:50 PM
@ Chris, I've pm'ed you

I believe this was the thread the OP started when he was first developing his product. http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?192019-First-Laser-Project-raises-more-questions&p=1982789#post1982789

I recall reading another thread that had the kickstarter link, but it was subsequently removed due to the TOS about not posting self-referral links. However, you can search on his last name at the kickstarter website.

Yes it was and yes it was :) As I explained to Mike, It was never my intent to attempt to raise funds from the people here, but to show what I did with the laser in the attempt to get advice on what I might have done better or easier. And I apologize to everyone for the mistake. This is a great forum with great people and I like being a part of that and wouldn't jeopardize my good standing.

@ The moderators. I am getting questions and PM's about how kickstarter work. Would it be ok to post a thread about it with the link once the project is finished about 7 days to show people what I have done?

Mike Null
10-24-2012, 7:33 AM
Walt

You are free to describe it but please do not use the link.