PDA

View Full Version : looking for a tree of life plaque

Dan Ashlin
10-15-2012, 10:51 AM
I have a local animal shelter that came in for a quote on this very specific tree of life plaque and I'm looking for a supplier. Normally, I would just find a tree of life plaque or make one, but they apparently found this picture on the internet, sold all the acorns, rocks and half the leaves, and THEN decided to get a quote on the plaque. Why? who knows, but now they need it and I need to find it lol. I've seen this particular system around, I just don't know where I can order it from.

Mike Null
10-15-2012, 1:20 PM
That appears to be from Matthews Bronze in Pittsburgh. They will require that you have a vendor number to bu from them. They are a very large company and have done much of the major bronze work around the country.

Dan Ashlin
10-15-2012, 1:36 PM
I thought that was who it was. I'm not seeing that they offer acorns or rocks though.

Bruce Hoffman
10-15-2012, 3:13 PM
Found similar picture at Awards Mall dot com / The-Giving-Tree-Donor-Recognition-Tree_p_29.html
same picture Donor-Recognition-Tree-Growing-Tree-with-300-Leaves_p_27.html

hope they sold enough; not bargain items

Good Luck

Mike Null
10-15-2012, 3:34 PM
You can also try Gemini. The odd items can be made.

Martin Boekers
10-15-2012, 4:46 PM
Here is another foundry that does it.

www.wagnerfoundry.com/donor/donor.htm (http://www.wagnerfoundry.com/donor/donor.htm)

Chances are a local animal shelter won't want to pay what these go far, as they are expensive.
I would consider haveing a few options in the lower price range if they don't want to spend that
much. Although on the other end if they found the photo online they may already be aware of the
cost.