PDA

View Full Version : hummingbird

Kevin Clark2227
10-13-2012, 4:41 PM
Does anyone have a "clean" hummingbird to raster into wood. Maybe with their nose in a flower?

Thanks.

Everything that I find is pixelated.

Pat Shirkey
10-13-2012, 8:02 PM
I did this one for my sister after she caught her kitchen on fire while making the feed.. Everything turned out ok and no one was hurt - hence the saying at the bottom... lol

Kevin Clark2227
10-13-2012, 9:14 PM
Thanks just what I am looking for. Do you know of a good source for various laserable artwork? I don't need a bunch of one category like birds, I am in need of a wide variety of artwork like a motorcycle, deer in the woods, a nice single rose, a bass jumping out of the water, an ornate cross, teddy bear.

I have a chance to buy an old CD 7 and 8 versions. If you could buy just one for the graphics only which would you choose?

Mike Null
10-14-2012, 9:18 AM
I have 8 so I know it's full of good clip art.

Ray Mighells
10-14-2012, 8:35 PM
Dell publishing has some nice stuff on cds. I have many photo albums in my Facebook Wall. You are welcome to any pics you want. I've engraved some great stuff from there. My FB name is Ray Mighells, and everything is public on my wall. Some of the albums have hundreds of pics. One album is all hummers. Scrollsaw Workshop has a lot of free patterns too.

Kevin Clark2227
10-15-2012, 12:08 PM
Dell publishing has some nice stuff on cds. I have many photo albums in my Facebook Wall. You are welcome to any pics you want. I've engraved some great stuff from there. My FB name is Ray Mighells, and everything is public on my wall. Some of the albums have hundreds of pics. One album is all hummers. Scrollsaw Workshop has a lot of free patterns too.
I'm unable to find your albums, I found a lot of pics, but no patterns.

john passek
10-15-2012, 1:54 PM
Hi Kevin, try the links below, I use them alot,
You can also find dingbats for clipart.

http://freedxf.com/newestitems?keys=

http://all-free-download.com/free-vector/vector-animal/

Good luck.

Jeff Belany
10-16-2012, 10:43 AM
Here's a Hummingbird I've used quite a bit. People seem to like it.

Jeff in northern Wisconsin