PDA

View Full Version : Good night Bill

Jim Burr
10-02-2012, 10:23 PM
Just received wood that Bill Neddow died this morning. As a mentor, friend and example of grace to all...God bless Bill...fly free!
A link to his site if allowed http://www.billneddow.com/index.html

Mike Cruz
10-03-2012, 7:56 AM
Not sure why this couldn't have stayed in the Turning section...Bill was know for turning, and not everyone visits the Off Topic section...

Anyway, yes, Jim, I heard the same thing. I had no interaction, learning, contact or other knowledge of Bill...but from what I hear from those that I respect in the turning community, he was a class act that helped, taught, and guided other turners. Condolences to his family...and everyone that called him a friend.

glenn bradley
10-03-2012, 8:44 AM
Not sure why this couldn't have stayed in the Turning section...Bill was know for turning, and not everyone visits the Off Topic section...

Because I would have missed it :). I don't turn, or often visit the turner's forums but, admired Bill for his selfless sharing, his inspiration and his work. R.I.P. Bill.

Steve Schlumpf
10-03-2012, 9:30 AM
While the news was not unexpected, it was very sad just the same. Bill was admired for his turning abilities, his willingness to help others and will be missed. Rest in Peace Bill...