PDA

View Full Version : A few Infills

ken carroll
10-01-2012, 7:28 PM
Hi all,

After the last couple of years working on car related projects I finally found my WW juices flowing again. Well, actually what I found was my wife's foot up my backside as she reminded me that I had promised to build her a headboard 5 years ago. anyway, a monster "organizing" session ensued during which I had a few of my favorite planes lined up.
for you Infill lovers, these are Norris A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A12,A13,A14,A15. I always enjoy looking at other folks tools (so to speak.....) so hope you enjoy these.

Back to the workshop!
ken

Mark Baldwin III
10-01-2012, 8:00 PM
No more dinner while reading here, I just coughed pulled pork all over my computer. Very jealous of that gorgeous collection.

Jim Koepke
10-01-2012, 8:20 PM
Gorgeous!

jtk

David Weaver
10-01-2012, 8:23 PM
Really nice goods there!

wayne Jepson
10-01-2012, 9:38 PM
Hi all,

After the last couple of years working on car related projects I finally found my WW juices flowing again. Well, actually what I found was my wife's foot up my backside as she reminded me that I had promised to build her a headboard 5 years ago. anyway, a monster "organizing" session ensued during which I had a few of my favorite planes lined up.
for you Infill lovers, these are Norris A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A12,A13,A14,A15. I always enjoy looking at other folks tools (so to speak.....) so hope you enjoy these.

Back to the workshop!
ken

Hi Ken, please post more pics of those wonderful planes.

Wayne
http://infillplanemaker.blogspot.ca