PDA

View Full Version : Grizzly Sale Schedule?

glenn bradley
09-26-2012, 5:10 PM
I think a lot of us get the sales flyers from Grizzly but, they don't seem to cover the things I am pondering. They have had occasional free shipping events and so forth but, I have never been able to figure out any kind of pattern. There may just not be any pattern and I don't think they honor sale prices if you "just missed one" like Lee Valley does. I thought I would tap the big-brains here in case anyone had any info, gut feel, crystal ball, etc. Whadda ya say; any specials coming up?

Jim Rimmer
09-26-2012, 10:00 PM
I'm with ya, Glenn, can't figure out a pattern. Can't imagine them doing free shipping. That would be a really big savings on most items. Just my 2 cents.

glenn bradley
09-26-2012, 10:30 PM
I'm with ya, Glenn, can't figure out a pattern. Can't imagine them doing free shipping. That would be a really big savings on most items. Just my 2 cents.

I got free shipping on my planer :D. Saved me $150. Sweet! There are codes in Wood magazine each issue for the items shown, only. Like the seasonal ads, the items I am lusting after have yet to appear . . . patience Grasshopper . . . :rolleyes: