PDA

View Full Version : Enco free shipping and discount code

george wilson
09-11-2012, 12:19 PM
The free shipping for September is SEPUPS. There is ALSO 11% off till the 14th. A great time to order tool steel,or whatever!!

I just found out these offers can't be combined. Before you order,figure out which one will save you the most money.

Ryan Baker
09-11-2012, 6:21 PM
Thanks for the tip, George. I need to order some more O1 ...

David Posey
09-12-2012, 11:00 AM
Thanks for the info. Just FYI, Amazon also sells some tool steel and and you can usually get free shipping there. It does appear their prices fluctuate a bit, so it pays to shop around.

george wilson
09-12-2012, 11:58 AM
Now Enco has just offered 15% off till Friday,code GRANDSLAM. I am sure you don't get free shipping,though. This for orders over $199.00

Bryan Ericson
09-13-2012, 11:08 AM
Another FYI - pieces of tool steel can be found on eBay. They're usually intended for knife making, so they're usually much shorter (and hence cheaper) than pieces from industrial supply websites like enco. I would guess tool steel from eBay is more expensive on a per-inch basis, but if you only need a short piece then that may be the way to go.

Paul Saffold
09-13-2012, 12:10 PM
With Enco their "free" shipping always has a minimum purchase. I've found McMaster-Carr to have a better selection of O-1 and their shipping is very reasonable without an additional handling fee. Thanks for the tip about eBay.