PDA

View Full Version : It's Bernie's Fault!

Michael Armstrong
09-02-2012, 3:21 PM
I enjoyed looking at Bernie's birdhouse ornaments so much that I decided to turn some of my own. While not being up to Bernie's quality I'm pretty happy with them and will be doing more. I was even going to order some of the birds that he adds to his but the company doesn't ship to Canada. Oh well!

Thanks for looking.
Michael

Mike Peace
09-02-2012, 3:54 PM
Nicely done with some variety.

Richard Madden
09-02-2012, 3:55 PM
I understand what you're saying about it being Bernie's fault...I blame him (really I thank him) for the ornaments I've been doing lately. You've done a fine job, they all look good!!

Jim Burr
09-02-2012, 4:07 PM
Looks like the rest of us suffer by comparison! Great work Michael!!

Ken Fitzgerald
09-02-2012, 6:03 PM
Nice birdhouse ornaments!

and yes.......that Bernie is an instigator!

Keith Westfall
09-02-2012, 6:36 PM
If you have a Michelle's (spl?) store nearby, check them out. Often they have small craft stuff such as birds...

Michael Armstrong
09-02-2012, 6:50 PM
Thanks everyone! I guess I should really say 'Thank you' to Bernie but I thought the original title was more compelling. The closest Michaels is about a 3 hour drive and I'll make it there sometime but not for a while.

Michael

Bernie Weishapl
09-02-2012, 7:00 PM
Hey, hey Ken, I resemble that remark!!!:rolleyes::D

Michael those are really great looking birdhouses. Nicely done.

Baxter Smith
09-02-2012, 7:47 PM
Nice looking houses. I like the variety of shapes!

Peter Fabricius
09-02-2012, 8:43 PM
Hi Michael;
Very nice bird houses. Yes, Michels carry a suitable bird for about $1.00 each in packs of 4ea. I get mine at the store located at Winston Churchill drive and the 401.
Sorry about not getting to you for the 7mm transmissions, but we do not get to Owen Sound very often.....
Well done.
Peter F.

Michael Armstrong
09-03-2012, 8:29 PM
Thanks again for the compliments. Once again Thanks to you Bernie for getting me back to turning these. The birdhouses are a lot of fun and relaxing to make.

Peter- no problem about the transmissions. They are hanging on the pegboard in my shop for when you get a chance to get here. I'll hit the London Michael's sometime as that is where my son and his wife live. That way the trip isn't just to pick up the birds.

Michael