PDA

View Full Version : Competition for Festool light

Mike Henderson
08-31-2012, 3:47 PM
There was a discussion recently here about the new Festool LED light. I was at a store recently and found this LED light. Because of that earlier discussion, I bought it.

It's powered by three AAA batteries. It works very well, gives lots of light and the batteries last a very reasonable amount of time. It's not a Festool level product but get this - It costs $2.99. Yep, almost three dollars, not almost three hundred dollars. At that price you can buy five of them and have not spent more than $15.

I got it at Harbor Freight. It has a magnet on the back in addition to the hook.

Mike

Myk Rian
08-31-2012, 4:00 PM
I put an app on my phone.
I do have a couple LED lamps I use in the shop. A single LED Rayovac is my favorite.

richard poitras
08-31-2012, 4:39 PM
Mike Harbor Freight does have some treasures. I must have ten of their small round ones that they give away free. For the price you can’t go wrong!

Mel Fulks
08-31-2012, 4:49 PM
While you are there get the 25 foot soaker hose(if you grow your own wood and vegetables)it's the best designed one I have seen.

Mike Henderson
09-01-2012, 1:30 PM
I put an app on my phone.
I do have a couple LED lamps I use in the shop. A single LED Rayovac is my favorite.
Myk - tell us the story of that QR code in your signature. Is there a place to get your own personalized QR code?

Mike