PDA

View Full Version : Displaying samples

Graham Parsons
08-30-2012, 9:04 AM
Greetings!

Now that we are starting to produce some samples from our new laser engraver, I'm looking for a way to display these to customers in our shop. We're a little short on usable wall space, so was considering some kind of free-standing unit - possibly one that turns?

Does anyone have any suggestions/ideas/examples they could share?

Martin Boekers
08-30-2012, 10:30 AM
Welcome to the Creek! You may want to add your equipment and softeware to your Signature Block.
This helps us to answer questions more fitting to the equipment you have. Include location.

I am outside of St. Louis and we have this.

www.storesupply.com/ (http://www.storesupply.com/)

Also you may want to check Craigslist as stores are always going out of business and sometimes post
there equipment there.

Store Supply sells wire grids that are cheap and quick to set up. There is quite a variety so check out thier web page.

Marty

Ross Moshinsky
08-30-2012, 5:44 PM
Store liquidation is a great time to get some good fixtures.

Otherwise if you do a search for "store fixtures" on Craigslist, you will find plenty of options. Be prepared to negotiate.

Mark Sipes
08-30-2012, 7:41 PM
How may sq ft is your shop? Lots of counter space? no wall space? Glass windows with ledge?. I use the acrylic easles to display some plaques.. and a key chain rack to display well key chains, business card holders, etc..

My display area is only 15ft x 15... 8ft counter, china cabinet, slot walls. and 1000 sqft shop/office/storage, bathroom and electrical closet.