PDA

View Full Version : a new prototype & some lake pics

Michelle Rich
08-27-2012, 1:46 PM
The bowl is another protoype I am trying to design & make. the concept was harder than I thought it would be!!! :eek: I'd like to ask you for your ideas on the concept...tho it has issues, I'd like just a gut reaction from you, as to it's appeal..yea or nay ( the color is irrelevant..I just like color on my proto's)

I also included pictures of the lake I fish on just about every morning from ice out to ice in. I am a rabid fisher! I hope you enjoy seeing it. It's my favorite place on earth. (it has over 1,000 miles of shoreline & over 350 islands..can't get bored on this!!) I get many ideas for turnings while I laze the morning away out in this lovely environment.

Steve Vaughan
08-27-2012, 2:16 PM
I like it all! That's a great little form you've got there and I can certainly see where all that inspiration comes from - love the lake too!

Robert Henrickson
08-27-2012, 2:54 PM
Certainly looks worth exploring, but a side-on view would give a better indication of the spiral effect. Looks a lot more interesting than the first you posted a couple weeks ago. Nice lake too -- though I would probably tend more toward rowing or sailing.

Roger Chandler
08-27-2012, 4:46 PM
That is a winner for sure, Michelle.........very "pinwheelish".......it will looks as if it moves anytime a person sees it in any light setting........a glance at it, and a glance back, even a just a few degrees different angle will make it look alive........cool stuff!

That a purdy nice fishin' hole ya' got thar lady!!! :D

Brian Libby
08-27-2012, 6:13 PM
Very nice prototype - I like it! and I bet that being on that lake is very relaxing.:)

Faust M. Ruggiero
08-27-2012, 6:41 PM
First of all, you're killing me with these pictures of your "front yard". That's just beautiful. Enjoy it. Now about the new negative space bowl.....I like it even better than the other negative space items you've made. It has a William Hunter feel with Michelle's special "twist".
faust

Bernie Weishapl
08-27-2012, 10:15 PM
Great pictures and great looking prototype.

Ed Morgano
08-28-2012, 12:26 AM
Michelle, I love that. It's really beautiful.

Kathy Marshall
08-28-2012, 12:43 AM
I think you're on to something there Michelle! Very cool looking piece. Looking forward to seeing where you go from here!
That's a heck of a view you're got there too!

Michelle Rich
08-28-2012, 4:57 AM
Sorry Faust! WOW to have a w. hunter feel, sure elevates me to a lofty status! :-)