PDA

View Full Version : Terry Hatfield Enterprises, FreeStuff Winner May 3rd 2003

Keith Outten
05-02-2003, 4:17 PM
Gary Hern

You are the Winner of a New Dust Collection Cyclone and Blower kit from Terry Hatfield Enterprises (http://www.dusteliminator.com/). A retail value of $219.90 and Terry has agreed to pay the shipping.

Please contact Terry to make arrangements to receive your prize.

Congratulations to Gary Hern and thanks to Terry Hatfield Enterprises for donating this generous prize.

PeterTorresani
05-02-2003, 4:19 PM
Congratulations Gary

This announcement came out as I was proclaiming myself the winner in another thread

Kay Sarah Sarah

Terry Hatfield
05-02-2003, 4:36 PM
Gary.....Hey...You Won!!!!!!

Send me PM or email with your shipping address and I'll have it on Fed Ex tomorrow.

Thanks to all,

Terry

Ken Salisbury
05-02-2003, 5:05 PM
Gary ---- Just because you gave me a free Budlight golf shirt don't think this drawing was rigged. Besides, I had already reciprocated with a funky looking hat. :)<p align="center">
<p align="center">
CONGRATULATIONS !!

Von Bickley
05-02-2003, 5:24 PM
Congratulations to Gary and thanks to "Terry Hatfield Enterprises" for his help in making Saw Mill Creek the BEST Wood Working Forum.

Gary Hern
05-02-2003, 6:33 PM
Woo Hooooo!!!

Now all I need is time to get it together and running. Should be done around 2010 unless Terry wants to stop by the shop for some turning lessons!

Steve Clardy
05-02-2003, 6:34 PM
GARY
Congrats!!:D
STeve

Dennis Peacock
05-02-2003, 6:42 PM
Way to go Gary!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That orta suck the chuck off your lathe....!!!! :-)

keith zimmerman
05-02-2003, 7:25 PM
You gotta love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keithz

Keith Outten
05-02-2003, 8:23 PM
Terry has got the ball rolling, I have two more offers from companies who want to donate FreeStuff. The next announcement will be Monday May 5th.

Don't ask!!! You will just have to wait and see whats in store :)

A round of applause and raise your glass Ken to Terry Hatfield Enterprizes, MacFeely's and two more companies we will add to the list next week...maybe three :)

Ron McNeil
05-02-2003, 9:04 PM
Congratulatios Gary on the great Win. That was sure nice of Terry Hatfield to contribute such a nice gift. Man oh Man is Sawmill Creek a great forum or what.

Kevin Gerstenecker
05-02-2003, 9:15 PM
Congrat's on the win Gary! Maybe you can teach the Blues how this is done? (Winning, that is.) :D I can't wait to see the next goodie on the list! ;)

Howard Barlow
05-02-2003, 10:32 PM
Congratulations, Gary! I'll give you $7 for it AND I'll pay shipping. No need to thank me, it's the least I can do. Which is usually what I do. :D

Thanks, Terry!

David Rose
05-02-2003, 11:41 PM
That is a *really* cool prize! Thanks Terry and Keith and congrats Howard.

Ken we will watch you more carefully. :D

David

Howard Barlow
05-03-2003, 1:03 AM
That's too rich for me, David, I'm out.:(

David Rose
05-03-2003, 2:44 AM
I'll split it with ya Howard. Should we consult Gary on this?

David

John Christiansen
05-03-2003, 7:05 AM
Congratulations Gary!!!

But now what am I going to do with the 12 square feet of space I cleared out in my shop for it?:D

Guess I'll just ward off the depression of losing (again) by buying a new tool. Yea, that's the ticket.:)

John M. Cioffi
05-03-2003, 10:18 AM
CONGRADULATIONS!!!

What a Prize! Hope you find the time to set it up,test it out & post some pics of the whole set up. I'm sure everyone will love that.

Terry,thanks to you for your very generous contribution to SMC.

Somebody make sure Gary doesn't get too close to the nozzle!!!

Boy,dreams DO come true.

Now just keep saying - UNISAW,UNISAW,UNISAW.........