PDA

View Full Version : OK...still having trouble with the pics....

Terry Hatfield
02-17-2003, 9:25 AM
I still can't get the pics to work. I can't see them in the preview and they don't post. Yes I am attaching after the text is entered. It worked once , but no now. What am I missing here?? Can I attach more than one by "browsing" again???

TIA,

Terry

Ken Salisbury
02-17-2003, 9:37 AM
Originally posted by Terry H in NW Ar.
I still can't get the pics to work. I can't see them in the preview and they don't post. Yes I am attaching after the text is entered. It worked once , but no now. What am I missing here?? Can I attach more than one by "browsing" again???

TIA,

Terry
I sent you a private message with the answer. After second thought I will post here for others to read.

When you brouse your computer and add a picture as an attachment -- DO NOT click on "Preview" it will clear the attachment. Use "Preview" to actually preview your text message and then add your attachment and click "submit"

Terry Hatfield
02-17-2003, 9:45 AM
Ken,

THANKS!!!!! That solved the one at a time trouble. I'm just used to previewing to make sure the pics are right......Now...How do I get multiple pics in the same message???

Thanks,

Terry

Ken Salisbury
02-17-2003, 9:50 AM
Originally posted by Terry H in NW Ar.
Ken,

THANKS!!!!! That solved the one at a time trouble. I'm just used to previewing to make sure the pics are right......Now...How do I get multiple pics in the same message???

Thanks,

Terry
Right now Terry, the only ways I know of to do that is to make multiple posts (one for each pic) or if you have a web site (which I know you don't have yet) you can imbed IMG's in the message with as many pics as you want. Then they are automatically retrieved from you web site.

Maybe the folks here will find a way that you can do multiple attachments in a message for those who do not have a place on the web to store their pics.