PDA

View Full Version : Get together in Dallas

Bobby Hicks
04-12-2005, 10:47 AM
Creekers in the Dallas Area,

I'll be in Dallas the first week of May. Steve Jenkins has graciously agreed to have a gathering at his shop.

Steve has agreed to Sunday May 1st at 9:00am. I'll provide some breakfast fare (doughnuts, bagels, etc), juice and coffee. Food items are negotiable if someone knows of some good local specialties.

Please RSVP to me at <mailto:cadman64@gmail.com> so that I'll know how much food to get. PM or email Steve for directions to his shop.

I'm open to other suggestions of other woodworking related trips/visits during evenings through the week.

I'm looking forward to meeting you.

Steve, Thank you very much in advance.

Kelly C. Hanna
04-13-2005, 10:04 AM
You can bet I'll be there. Any reason I can use to take a trip Steve's is a good one! Looking forward to it!

Steve Jenkins
04-15-2005, 10:12 AM
Posts go by so fast just thought I'd bring this one back up.

Bobby Hicks
04-15-2005, 10:14 AM
Good idea.

I've only gotten one responce.

Kelly C. Hanna
04-15-2005, 6:23 PM
I'll bet I can talk Lamar into joining us.

Lamar Horton
04-15-2005, 6:51 PM
I'll bet I can talk Lamar into joining us.

You just did.:)

Lamar

Herb Blair
04-15-2005, 7:09 PM
I'll be there. Steve is a gracious host ( and a halfway decent woodworker) lol.

Herb

Bobby Hicks
04-28-2005, 5:58 PM
Steve & et al.

So far I have 5 people brave enough to meet Sunday morning. I'll bring or pay for two dozen dougnuts etc and some coffee and juice (if I can get direction to somewhere).

Anyone else????

Lamar Horton
04-28-2005, 7:46 PM
Bobby, it didn't register to me that it was going to be on a Sunday morning. Therefore I won't be able to make it. I have a standing commitment to God every first day of the week. Please except my appologies for not reading your initial post with more understanding.

Lamar

Kelly C. Hanna
04-28-2005, 8:46 PM
I talked to Steve today (just got home from a long errand-boy day)....I'll be there.