PDA

View Full Version : all that I want is my teeth

ray hampton
08-16-2012, 10:38 PM
how can someone misplace a set of false teeth [lower plate

Ken Fitzgerald
08-16-2012, 11:29 PM
Ray.....Sadly....we both know it's not going to get any better either!:eek:;)

Gary Hodgin
08-16-2012, 11:41 PM
Ray,
That's tough. There would seem to a limited number of places a man might leave his lower plate. Hope you find them soon.
Gary

ray hampton
08-16-2012, 11:43 PM
will you explain that statement

ray hampton
08-16-2012, 11:48 PM
Ray,
That's tough. There would seem to a limited number of places a man might leave his lower plate. Hope you find them soon.
Gary

well , it happen before when I go to coughing and have the lower plate to fall out, I sure hope that I never swallow them

Ken Fitzgerald
08-16-2012, 11:53 PM
will you explain that statement

With reference to my previous statement...... As I get older, I find I forget things more often or don't see things as well as I did when I was younger.

In short, once one reaches a certain, enjoy each day because things aren't going to get any better! LOL!

Gary Hodgin
08-17-2012, 12:19 AM
Good luck. Probably expensive to replace if lower plates are like most dental work.

ray hampton
08-17-2012, 12:48 AM
Good luck. Probably expensive to replace if lower plates are like most dental work.

for everybody that are able to dance, get up and dance for me , I FOUND the lower plate, NOW I CAN EAT AGAIN

Kathy Marshall
08-17-2012, 12:57 AM
for everybody that are able to dance, get up and dance for me , I FOUND the lower plate, NOW I CAN EAT AGAIN

Yay! :D
Enjoy dinner!

Gary Hodgin
08-17-2012, 1:11 AM
Good news.

ray hampton
08-17-2012, 1:32 AM
Yay! :D
Enjoy dinner!

I only eat two meals a day, breakfast are usual around 4:pm dinner or supper can be between 8 : pm and midnight

David Weaver
08-17-2012, 8:51 AM
Ray, maybe they can make the next set the color of road cones next time :) Surely they'd be easier to find.

Sooner or later, they'll make everything with a small radio chip in it so that you can turn your iphone (no, I don't have an iphone either) on and go to an app and ask it to make an arrow to point you in the direction of your teeth.

Jim Creech
08-17-2012, 9:23 AM
Where did you find them? Inquiring minds want to know. (I think..... maybe not!)

ray hampton
08-17-2012, 5:35 PM
Where did you find them? Inquiring minds want to know. (I think..... maybe not!)

set your minds at ease , they were not in the water closet, I think that I spit the plate out while I were asleep and the plate were about 6 or more feet from my couch , maybe that I kick them while I was walking and never felt them, I need a chip install in both plates and a I phone OR A STEEL plate and the metal wand

Bill Cunningham
08-17-2012, 9:14 PM
Ahhh good job they didn't land on the couch unnoticed.. By just flopping yourself down, things like that can come back and bite you in the .... :D Carpe Dentum (Seize the teeth)

ray hampton
08-17-2012, 10:22 PM
Ahhh good job they didn't land on the couch unnoticed.. By just flopping yourself down, things like that can come back and bite you in the .... :D Carpe Dentum (Seize the teeth)

L O L, the top plate do not fall out , top plate need to be pull out, think of the news head lines " man was bit on the buttock by his own teeth

Joe Bradshaw
08-18-2012, 11:06 AM
I lost my upper plate while scuba diving. Never did understand how it happened. I suppose some fish is swimming around with some new teeth.

ray hampton
08-18-2012, 11:38 AM
I lost my upper plate while scuba diving. Never did understand how it happened. I suppose some fish is swimming around with some new teeth.

do scuba diving wear a tank and a mouth piece plus a mask