PDA

View Full Version : Trotec owners

bryan henderson
08-16-2012, 9:24 AM
I am trying to start utilizing my machine for engraving glass, first of all with the help of Bill Cunningham, i have now got my picture ready to laser engrave on glass but jsut wondering if some of the owners of Trotec machines can help me with setting that you pick in the properties of Job Control, so do you use "Standard", click off or on for 'halftone" etc. When I seem to hit print and it takes the image to the job control and I preview it, the image seems to be ither mostly black of has red, gree, brown etc in it. I must not have soemthing choosen properly. If anyone can share what they choose or even possibly a screen shot showing the settings that would be great.

Bryan Henderson

Mike Null
08-16-2012, 10:44 AM
Brian

I rarely do glass but here's what I use. I sometimes lower the resolution to 333.

Mark Sipes
08-16-2012, 1:39 PM
I am trying to start utilizing my machine for engraving glass, the image seems to be ither mostly black of has red, gree, brown etc in itBryan Henderson

The differnent colors are different laser parameters that are set in Corel / Graphics program Double click on the Job Control table and the parameters will appear. Engrave/Cut/Skip are the options on the 15 color parameters......... go back to image before "print" and make sure the image is black.... default for raster engraving.... attach file if possible if problems