PDA

View Full Version : Unbelievable-revisited

Bob Rufener
08-15-2012, 4:10 PM
I had posted on Aug 9th about my new Toyota Camry being stolen from the service garage while they had it there to check on an oil leak. I finally have good news. The dealership's insurance is going to cover the complete cost of a new vehicle and will include all sales tax, registration fee, and license fee. The store manager is in the process of looking for a replacement vehicle. I just got off the phone with a very nice lady who handles insurance etc for the company. They are cutting a check for personal items that were in the vehicle when someone decided they wanted my vehicle at no charge. I will be happy when this whole debacle is behind us.

I am still not the happiest customer of the dealership but I am happy things are finally working out.

Lee Schierer
08-15-2012, 6:16 PM
I think I would be pretty happy at this point. You get a brand new car and hopefully it doesn't have the oil leak problem that started the debacle.

Brian Kent
08-15-2012, 6:32 PM
Congratulations, Bob.

Steve Schlumpf
08-15-2012, 10:46 PM
Wow... just kind of leaves me speechless. Hope you get the new car soon and can put this episode behind you!

Ken Fitzgerald
08-15-2012, 11:11 PM
It's nice to know good things do happen as they should!

Bruce Page
08-16-2012, 12:01 AM
Great news Bob. I was telling my wife about your disaster and we both just shook our heads.