PDA

View Full Version : Creeker's Weekend Accomplishments.....

Dennis Peacock
08-13-2012, 10:33 AM
13 Aug 2012

Good Morning Everyone,
Well, we got a couple of storms last night/this morning and I'm very thankful for the rain we got. Yea!!!!
Finally got my aquarium stand built and painted. I still have to finished the doors and put them on so the LOML won't fuss at me for have an open cabinet in the great room. ;)

Really been enjoying some cooler temps outside and the garden is all gone due to the lack of rain and being consumed by grasshoppers. I have never seen so many grasshoppers as I have this year.!!!
The cooler temps is really tempting me to get back in the shop and enjoy slinging some sawdust once again. It has been relaxing to me to get out there again, but I just feel that I'm stretched in too many directions right now.

Well, that's it for me...so what did YOU do this past weekend?

Best of weeks to you all.

Matt Meiser
08-13-2012, 10:42 AM
We finally got some significant rain here too. According to the toilet I had sitting on the deck, about 1-1/2" :D

Saturday I pulled a long, long day and got the laundry finished (other than counters and some accessories to install in the 1/2 bath), got the washer and dryer back in place, got the toilet reinstalled in the 1/2 bath, reinstalled all the baseboards in about 1/3 of the house along with shoe molding, most of which needed to be cut and fit, and painted the back door inside and out.

Sunday, changed the oil in my truck, ran some errands, and worked on kitchen design with LOML after our weekly dinner at my parents'.

David Hostetler
08-13-2012, 11:07 AM
Saturday I took LOML to go get our hair cut. Waiting for her dye job however, is an all day event, so I spent some time waiting on her and working on some project designs while the ladies gabbed.

Sunday was spent with family taking care of some errands. We have had some trouble with an online order from a major retailer and ended up taking the product back to the store, which took some time, got that done, took the family out for some BBQ, and then went and did some errand shopping at Wally World. Managed to grab a new HP Wireless all in one machine, spent much of the afternoon / evening configuring that.

DIdn't get enough sleep this weekend, which followed a bad week. I am exhausted, and starting to feel somewhat lousy. I might just end up going to be right after dinner tonight. I need to start getting more than 4.5 to 5 hours of sleep a night!