PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Corel Draw for my laser

Oscar Bonaventure
08-10-2012, 2:49 PM
Hello,

I own Corel Graphics Suite X4 and I use corel for my laser machine. For the past five years I would work on pictures on Corel and then print them on my laser machine. there was never any problem.

However, three days ago a problem occurred. I was trying to send it to print on my laser and then the screen went white for a good 10 seconds and the program wasnt responding. It finally responded again, but on all the clip art pictures that i would print, there would be black fuzzy marks around the entire picture on the white, which would ultimately screw up the printing process.

I've had this problem before on a different computer but it was never able to be solved. I am hoping you guys could help me.

So, to go on and explain the problem. I engrave with my laser using jpeg photos from corel. I have NEVER had a problem with the white background of a jpeg photo having problems around the edges of photos. Only recently has it become a problem. The jpegs would always print better. But there was a corruption on the corel (and the problem is corel, not my laser machine) and now the white around the edges of my photo where it gets engraved is fuzzy with black pixels. Turning it into a png and removing the white background on photoshop makes it better, but there has to be a way to bring back the settings or figure out the problem that will enable me to be the way it used to.

Mark Sipes
08-10-2012, 2:54 PM
what operating system are you running. clean virus run?? print driver corruption? Can you see Black fuzz on screen or only at output??

Oscar Bonaventure
08-10-2012, 2:58 PM
Thanks for the quick response. Im running windows 7, 64 bit. I ran my virus protection and it came up with nothing. On corel while working on the pictures, there is no fuzz, but once i go to print it and it appears on my laser panel where i go to print, the black fuzz appears. And it does print it as well

Mark Sipes
08-10-2012, 4:24 PM
I would start by downloading the 64 bit print driver from the laser manufacturer to see if there is a newer version. reload never the less with your copy if unable to get one from the web site.....