PDA

View Full Version : found good price on dewalt

Brad McCollum
08-09-2012, 8:58 AM
I am not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes. I just found out that Home Depot in the Memphis TN area is clearing out their DW734 planners. The price just dropped from $399 to $339. Not sure if this is nation wide or just Memphis area.

Peter Kuhlman
08-09-2012, 6:29 PM
Hey Brad--
If you become a "contributor" by using the DONATE tab up top, you gain access to the Deals tread where this should be posted and also have access to the Classified section which is an EXCELLENT way to sell any unused / unneeded tools. :-) The minimum contribution is $6 I believe and helps support and pay for this supperb site.
Pete

Stephen Cherry
08-09-2012, 8:41 PM
Hey Brad--
If you become a "contributor" by using the DONATE tab up top, you gain access to the Deals tread where this should be posted and also have access to the Classified section which is an EXCELLENT way to sell any unused / unneeded tools. :-) The minimum contribution is $6 I believe and helps support and pay for this supperb site.
Pete

6 dollars well spent.

Peter Kuhlman
08-10-2012, 11:35 AM
Good going Brad!!! See you joined up. :-)
Hope I didn't sound like I was trying to shame you in some way.
The access to the Deals and Classified sections have paid me back many times over for my annual donations.