PDA

View Full Version : Engraver Depot

Jerry DePuma
08-01-2012, 7:21 PM
Hi everyone, I don't post all that often but tend to lurk a bit, there's always a lot of good info flying around here.

I've been wanting to place an order with Engraver Depot, at www.engraverdepot.com (http://www.engraverdepot.com). I did have a few questions for them before I order, the only contact is an e-mail address but that got kicked back.

Has anyone done any business with these folks? Perhaps have some contact info.

Right now our machines are more of an expensive hobby and we are not "in business" yet, so we are limited from where we can purchase from. I do like the photo frames from Engraver Depot in maple, rosewood and walnut. I have done a few searches and found another place that have frames, like GWI frames.

Does anyone have any other plae thay use for frames?

Thanks,
Jerry

Randy Digby
08-01-2012, 9:55 PM
First I've heard of them, but that doesn't mean much. Just a personal observation about web sites in general: A supplier type web site that does not offer a physical (or at least a mailing) address and does not list a telephone number will be last on my list to make contact with or do business with. Not saying this is not a reputable firm, just sharing my purchasing habits.

Bill Cunningham
08-02-2012, 8:21 PM
A quick internet check shows the owner of the domain is:

Della LLC

dellaproducts@gmail.com

705 Union Chapel Rd

Afton, TN 37616

US

Phone: 423-342-4714

Jerry DePuma
08-02-2012, 8:28 PM
I didn't think of searching the domain, good thinking...

Thanks Bill.

Funny that no one has done any business with these people, I'll give them a call tomorrow.

Bill Cunningham
08-02-2012, 8:52 PM
I'm kinda in the same camp as Randy.. When the only contact is a email address, their NOT a real business.. What happens when you don't get your product.. If they don't have a phone number/mailing address/physical address/ or any contact info on the website they would not even get a 'test' purchase from me, let alone my credit card number!