PDA

View Full Version : Recent Pen Work

Bobby McCarley
08-01-2012, 3:03 PM
Finished up another batch of pens for Freedom Pens and working toward a grant our company offers for community projects which I will donate to the Freedom Pens Project. Also some other pens I worked on. They include a circuit board pen which is going as a retirement gift, a inlayed turtle pen, a pen for the wine lovers and a pen for the banker. My wife, who is the wine drinker of the family, really loves the wine pen.

Bobby
Louisiana

Jim Burr
08-01-2012, 10:32 PM
Wowza Bobby!! Looks like a busy time in the shop! Those should do well and the soldiers will really appreciate them! Where did you get the wine blank?

Keith Outten
08-01-2012, 11:58 PM
Bobby,

Thanks for your continued support of the Freedom Pens Project. Your pens will surely be appreciated by some Patriots who are a long way from home.

Keith

Bernie Weishapl
08-02-2012, 12:16 AM
You definitely have been busy. Really nice looking bunch of pens.

Bobby McCarley
08-03-2012, 6:45 PM
Thanks for the comments, they are always appreciated. Jim, the wine pen can be found at Kallenshaan Woods, Arizona Silhouette and several other pen kit sites.

Bobby
Louisiana

Steve Schlumpf
08-04-2012, 11:46 AM
Wow - that's a lot of pens! Beautiful work - especially on the circuit board one! That's really cool!

Thanks for supporting the troops!!

Billy Tallant
08-07-2012, 12:08 AM
That is quite a group of sharp looking pens. All look good. I'm sure the troops will appreciate those freedom pens you have been turning.

Donny Lawson
08-07-2012, 6:27 PM
You have been busy and they all look great. Where did you find the red,white and blue wood at for the slimlines?

Bobby McCarley
08-07-2012, 10:37 PM
Donny, the RWB wood was donated to the Freedom Pen Project by a company that makes gun stocks

Bobby

Ron Stadler
08-07-2012, 10:59 PM
Those are all really nice, I especially like the blue and red one, I guess those are wood.