PDA

View Full Version : I need help !!!!!!

Chris S Martin
07-28-2012, 2:07 AM
I cut some parts last night and then I came back tonight and nothing. I raised the hood on the back and I see the tube sparking. Is my tube shot or is it something else. Please anybody / everybody. Thanks.

Rodne Gold
07-28-2012, 2:16 AM
First thing to do is fire the tube an stick a piece of paper tween it and the 1st mirror - no burn = no tube output = probably a defective tube.... Replacement is quite cheap - which is the upside...in your case , you see the tube "spark" , so it's unlikely to be the tube power supply

Chris S Martin
07-28-2012, 3:09 AM
Thanks Rodne, were is the cheapest place to get a tube. I check with Manufacture and it was 550$

George M. Perzel
07-28-2012, 8:44 AM
Chris;
That's cheap
Best Regards,
George
Laserarts

Larry Bratton
07-28-2012, 9:18 AM
Thanks Rodne, were is the cheapest place to get a tube. I check with Manufacture and it was 550$
That is cheap..try buying one for an Epilog or the like...$1200 bucks for mine.(But I might add..it lasts a longggg time)

Rodne Gold
07-28-2012, 9:26 AM
That is very expensive , a 60w G Weike tube (its a generic 1000 hour chinese glass tube) should cost under $200...mine just cost me $170...my 90W reci was under $400 and that is a 8000 hour tube. I just bought spares from my suppliers , Shenhui laser..freight is expensive , however I have managed to include it with a 2nd laser that a pal of mine down the road is buying , so its going in his crate at no extra charge.

Chris S Martin
07-28-2012, 7:43 PM
Hey Rodne were do I get that Reci tube and will I need a different power supply or anything else. Thanks for everything

Lucy Lee
07-29-2012, 10:49 PM
Hi Chris,
if change to RECI one ,you also need to change your laser power and the laser tube shelf maybe also different and also the lens need to change maybe ,
ANd for the 60w tube ,the biggest cost the DHLfreight,it is more than a laser tube itself, and now we have JILIN YONGLI brand tube ,which also have 60w,gurantee time is 12 months ,longer than RECI,and price is lower than reci also,you can ask your supplier for the price.

Best Regards
Lucy Lee
G.WEIKE LASER

Hey Rodne were do I get that Reci tube and will I need a different power supply or anything else. Thanks for everything

Chris S Martin
07-30-2012, 11:29 PM
Thanks to everyone. Been doing a lot of research.