PDA

View Full Version : Terry Hatfield Enterprises, FreeStuff May 3rd, 2003

Keith Outten
05-01-2003, 8:14 PM
The DUST ELIMINATOR Cyclone!! (http://www.dusteliminator.com/)

Terry Hatfield Enterprises has generously offered to donate a New Dust Collection Cyclone and Blower kit including free shipping to the next SMC FreeStuff winner. The retail price of the cyclone and blower kit is $219.90.

We will draw a SawMill Creek Members name from our Electronic Hat (SMC Database) Friday evening (May 2nd) and post the name of the lucky winner right here. Terry will ship the prize on Monday May 5th directly to the winner.

Please visit Terry's web site at http://www.dusteliminator.com/ and remember to thank him for his active participation as a Member of SawMill Creek and for his company's generous offer. It is this type of spirit that SMC hopes to continue to promote between woodworkers and the companies who build the machinery we purchase.

Thanks Terry!

John Miliunas
05-01-2003, 9:04 PM
OK, my chances of winning that (or pretty much anything else) are slim to none, BUT, I'd like to be one of the first to thank Terry for such a generous prize! That's what I call a "Class Act"! :cool:

Howard Barlow
05-01-2003, 10:04 PM
Thanks, Terry!

I hope I win. It couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Well, maybe it could.:D

If I don't win, I'm going to hold my breath until Zack turns blue.

Jim Becker
05-01-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by John Miliunas
OK, my chances of winning that (or pretty much anything else) are slim to none, BUT, I'd like to be one of the first to thank Terry for such a generous prize! That's what I call a "Class Act"! :cool:

Hey, it's only one in a thousand...much better than PowerBall!

(Thanks to Terry for his donation--good stuff!)

John Christiansen
05-01-2003, 10:45 PM
Now that's a mighty fine offer Terry!!! Thanks. for doing that!

But now you know, none of us will be able to sleep tonight!

Pssst. How much space should I clear out in my shop for it.:D

Joe Suelter
05-01-2003, 10:54 PM
Atta-boy Terry! That's great! But, what happens if YOU'RE name is drawn? ;) Thanks.

Danny Smith
05-01-2003, 11:12 PM
Terry,

Thanks for offering the cyclone.
Hope I win.

:p

Bruce Page
05-01-2003, 11:35 PM
Terry,

You Da Man!!

I would love to give you a review on it!

Electricity is actually made up of extremely tiny particles called electrons, that you cannot see with the naked eye unless you have been drinking. -- Dave Barry

Kevin Post
05-02-2003, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Joe Suelter
Atta-boy Terry! That's great! But, what happens if YOU'RE name is drawn? ;) Thanks.

The FBI will investigate him and a class-action suit will be filed by the shareholders. The case will be settled out of court and we'll each receive one as compensation for pain and suffering. :D

That is an awesome gesture, Terry! Thanks for your generous support.

-Kevin

Terry Hatfield
05-02-2003, 12:52 AM
Well....if I win my own product I will save myself 200 bucks.:D

Keith,

If I win just keep drawing until I don't.

All,

Thanks for the nice comments. I am glad to do it.

Terry

Halsey MCCombs
05-02-2003, 6:14 AM
Thanks Terry for you generous support to this site.Halsey

Sean Murphy
05-02-2003, 6:52 AM
Thanks Terry! That is an outstanding prize.

Keith Outten
05-02-2003, 7:38 AM
To All,

The "FreeStuff" program is designed to promote good will between businesses and the woodworkers of SawMill Creek. Absolutely No Money changes hands, the donation is shipped directly to the winner of each drawing. The business that decides to donate a prize does receive a writeup in our Power Tool Forum and the thread will always be available via our search feature which serves two purposes. First it does reward the business for donating in that their participation is documented permanently in our forums. Secondly our members will always know which businesses are supportive of the SawMill Creek forums and our woodworking community. A simple search of the keyword FreeStuff will always provide a list of the businesses who are participants.

We already have two more offers for gifts to donate. The next announcement will be on Monday. Your odds of winning are getting better :)

I should let everyone know that employees of Hampton Roads Online and the staff of SawMill Creek are not eligible to win any of our "FreeStuff" prizes. We will be eligible to participate in the "SawBucks" bulk buy program though.

Thanks Again Terry,

Steve Clardy
05-02-2003, 10:21 AM
That's great.
If I win, maybe Terry would hand deliver it? lol Steve

Terry Hatfield
05-02-2003, 10:23 AM
Steve,

If you win you can come down and I'll help you put it together!!

Terry

Tom Sweeney
05-02-2003, 10:25 AM
Thank you very much for this very generous offer.

& thanks again to Keith & Co. for all the hard work making this a great place to hang our hats. Speaking of which I need to order mine -

What was that thread about a little bit ago John? :rolleyes:

John Miliunas
05-02-2003, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Tom Sweeney
Thank you very much for this very generous offer.

& thanks again to Keith & Co. for all the hard work making this a great place to hang our hats. Speaking of which I need to order mine -

What was that thread about a little bit ago John? :rolleyes:

Uh...What thread?!:D :D :cool:

Daniel Rabinovitz
05-02-2003, 10:31 AM
Terry,
It is a very generous gesture and we all appreciate it. Thank you and all the sponsors of these "freestuff" drawings, now and in the future.
Best Regards
Daniel
:cool:

Jim McFall
05-02-2003, 11:00 AM
Terry,
Thanks for your generous donation. If my name comes up (which I doubt very much) Please hold off shipping it for a couple of weeks. I am leaving for a trip to Ireland (the one thing in 30 years the bride really wanted) and won't be around to sign for the shippment.

I think its great that we have members that share not only what they know about woodworking but go beyond that and give things most of us dream about buying someday. Thanks again

Steve Nelson
05-02-2003, 11:43 AM
Thanks Terry a very noble gesture

Jay Kilpatrick
05-02-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Terry Hatfield
Keith,

If I win just keep drawing until I don't.

Terry

Or until I do;)...Thanks Terry, what a great guy!
~Jay

Steve Clardy
05-02-2003, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Terry Hatfield
Steve,

If you win you can come down and I'll help you put it together!!

Terry

Hmm, maybe my summer trip to Ark. will be sooner? Time will tell. Thanks, Steve

Terry Stapleton
05-02-2003, 1:28 PM
Even when I don't win tonight, I'll still feel that I have won quite a bit. Having a place to come where I can benefit from your research and work on dust collecting is simply invaluable. Thanks for the generous prize and the knowledge you so willingly share.

Chris McKimson
05-02-2003, 1:57 PM
Way to go Terry! And if I win, I'll be able to convince SWMBO that I "just have to get the rest of the stuff". I'm sure whomever wins will put it to good use.

Chris

Lawrence See
05-02-2003, 2:20 PM
Can you imagine some corporate committee at, say, HD doing somthing like this because they "were glad to do it"?

Thanks, Terry

Bill Roland
05-02-2003, 2:29 PM
I have only won one thing in my life and I had to split that so you know what my chance I have of winning. Thanks Terry.

Kevin Gerstenecker
05-02-2003, 3:06 PM
Great donation Terry! This only goes to show the quality of the membership at Saw Mill Creek. Great prize, and good luck to all! Nice to see good people doing good things. Why can't the New Media also find these people? They have no problem finding the bad apples! ;)

Scott Greaves
05-02-2003, 3:14 PM
Terry! That is so cool! Thank you very much!

Scott.

Jim Fuller
05-02-2003, 3:27 PM
Thanks Terry, I'm sure I'll get lots of use out of it.
Opps, supposed to say that after I win.

Thanks for your involvement in SMC, in more ways than the gift, which in it's self is great!

Eric Apple - Central IN
05-02-2003, 3:44 PM
OK no one said it yet - that prize sucks! Like everyone else, I can't wait to try it out. Yippe!!!!

Ken Wright
05-02-2003, 3:54 PM
I think Salisbury was totally wrong when he said what he said about you .....

Seriously ..... very generous of you ....

Terry Hatfield
05-02-2003, 3:55 PM
Lawrence and all,

When DE first started I had only a couple of goals..

1. Promote a cleaner and healthier environment for my woodworking friends at a reasonable price.

2. Treat my customers the way they should be treated.

I'm a pretty simple guy with pretty simple goals. Hopefully I am measuring up to them.

I have invested every extra dollar I have in this venture which left ZERO for advertising. Things like this are well worth my time and effort, plus someone is about to get a big head start on great dust collection for their shop. That makes me happy...somehow corporate America has lost sight of the things they really should be concerned about in lieu of the almighty dollar. I hope I never have that problem.

Thanks to everyone for the most kind words. It has been a wonderful experience for me and certainly worth every penny!!

Goof luck,

Terry Hatfield

PeterTorresani
05-02-2003, 4:17 PM
Terry

Wonderful gesture
Wonderful prize
Wonderful attitude

I feel sorry for the rest of you that will have to listen to me gloat :D

Hope that Lady Luck is listening

Ken Salisbury
05-02-2003, 4:39 PM
Originally posted by Ken Wright
I think Salisbury was totally wrong when he said what he said about you .....

Sorry Terry - - - You really turned out to be a much nicer guy than I thought you were. :D

Terry Hatfield
05-02-2003, 4:46 PM
Ken,

I feel the same way about you.:D

Terry

Dennis Peacock
05-02-2003, 6:38 PM
Keith,

I'm like Terry.....you draw my name....just keep drawing since I already have an installed DE Cyclone and Blower unit. ;=)

BUT....you CAN draw my name for one of the other gifts though!!! :-)

David Klug
05-02-2003, 11:09 PM
Terry:

What a generous thing to do. May you be blessed many times over for your generousity.

Dave

Jim Shaver, Oakville Ont
05-03-2003, 9:30 PM
It was a pleasure to meet you in Anderson,

I would like to look at your site, why I did not know you had this product is beyond me, I need one for sure...

again, thaks for your kind support of this forum.

take care,
Jim