PDA

View Full Version : Hey Tim Morton

Bob Noles
04-08-2005, 8:31 PM
We need some progress pictures on that router table.

How am I going to build mine without a mentor to follow? :p

Tim Morton
04-08-2005, 8:42 PM
wow...kind of scary seeing my name in lights. Sorry for the delay in pics. I will post the progress tomorow. I got a little off track last weekend with cutting the router plate hole too big. But all is fine now. I hope to be posting pics tomorrow of the router table and the new outfeed table I am rebuilding tonight. The table might even get put into use tonight to put a tiny bevel on the outfeed table to compensate for the angle iron. I'm sure sandpaper would do the trick, but I hear its OK to actually use things that you buy or build.

Jerry Olexa
04-09-2005, 12:14 AM
Tim , you haven't been yourself since Vermont lost in the NCAA's. You're so used to winning between the RedSox and the Patriots! My son and I just got tickets for the RedSox-Cubs series when they are here in Chicago later this summer. Tough ticket to get. First time in many years for BoSox to show up here. Hated to see the opening day loss to Yankees. Still 160 games to play...How's the shop coming? Hope all is well. Jerry:)

Tim Morton
04-09-2005, 7:59 AM
That should be a great series in Wrigley. That would be the first time getting back on the field with Nomah. You mean they had other games ofter the vermont loss? I must have missed them. Shop is coming along very slow...I get little time to work down there, what with life getting in the way, but I am working on the router table and outfeed table and setting up the miter station and planer stand this weekend. I want to get all the stuff done so i can start building a workbench this summer. The wife starts her new job up north next week and within a couple month's i should get a feel for if she can hendle the commute or not. A realtor told her we could get $379 for our house if we sell...I'm still laughing at that since we paid a little more than half that 5 years ago. We'll see.

Nick Mitchell
04-09-2005, 10:12 AM
A realtor told her we could get $379 for our house if we sell...I'm still laughing at that since we paid a little more than half that 5 years ago. We'll see.<!-- / message --> Wow! I've gotta move to Vermont!

Tom LaRussa
04-09-2005, 10:16 AM
The wife starts her new job up north next week and within a couple month's i should get a feel for if she can hendle the commute or not.

You mean there's actually land NORTH of Vermont!? :eek: ;) :rolleyes:

Tim Morton
04-09-2005, 4:06 PM
I was wondering if there was any land SOUTH of vermont..and I forgot a few zero's....and i WISH I could figure out why I can't use quotes or smilies any more...:0