PDA

View Full Version : Deane Allinson Makes it Big on WoW

David DeCristoforo
07-20-2012, 2:02 PM
Dreadful oversight, not acknowledging your stunning success! Not only did you make the WoW "Hall of Shame", you are currently the undisputed front runner with no fewer than eight entries!

Way to go!!!

Tim Rinehart
07-20-2012, 2:51 PM
Way to go Deane!!! :D:D
I never knew that list existed...I'll be minding my sizes closely (typically do) as well.

Deane Allinson
07-20-2012, 5:37 PM
Yes David, I do believe that I will be laying low over there for a while.
I learned very quickly that I should be more careful with photo files. Evidently it a very serious matter.

“A man must not be without shame, for the shame of being without shame is shamelessness indeed.” ― Mencius (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/author/show/406382.Mencius)

Deane,
a shameful man indeed

Roger Chandler
07-20-2012, 5:42 PM
I think it was bad form to bring this up on this site........I'm just sayin'..........:(

Deane Allinson
07-20-2012, 5:49 PM
I think it was bad form to bring this up on this site........I'm just sayin'..........:(

Nah! I brought it up in the thread about Scott's cover. Wondering why my WOW distinction wasn't acknowledged here too. I'm a good sport when I wrong.
Deane

David DeCristoforo
07-20-2012, 9:55 PM
"I think it was bad form..."

Bad form? Yore accusin' me of bad form??? Are you out of yore freekin' mind? Don't you know them's fightin' words boy??? No one ever accuses a turner of having bad form! Not unless they are reaady to go for their gouges.

Tell you what... I'm going to give you benefit of doubt on this one what with you bein' a minister and all and figure you just didn't know any better. But the next time you might not be so lucky and you could find yourself standin' in the middle of a dusty street staring down the barrel of a 5/8" Thompson with an Ellsworth grind and a shot filled handle...

Bad form???? Scheech....

Roger Chandler
07-20-2012, 10:42 PM
Only thought that feelings might be hurt.......seeing this was a matter for the "other" forum......Deane says no offense taken....after I had already expressed concern for his feelings...........

No offense on my part intended.........one just never knows how someone will take something.......that could have been left where the issue was...........your turning forms are very nice, DD.........you know I am a fan of those "steeeeek" thingys that you turn! :)

David DeCristoforo
07-20-2012, 11:05 PM
"...thought that feelings might be hurt..."

Never would have posted it if I thought that would be the case. It was only at Deane's prompting and done with humorous intent. It's called "having a bit of fun". You can google that if you want.....

Roger Chandler
07-20-2012, 11:13 PM
"...thought that feelings might be hurt..."

Never would have posted it if I thought that would be the case. It was only at Deane's prompting and done with humorous intent. It's called "having a bit of fun". You can google that if you want.....

Not necessary.......I completely understand.........again, no offense intended on my part!

Rick Markham
07-21-2012, 2:15 AM
Shame on all of you! :p:D

(This reminds me why I never post anything over there... I can't even get the photos right on here!!!)