PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Like Puzzles???

Tom LaRussa
04-08-2005, 12:26 PM
Things got a bit mixed up during my big mass-electrolysis session a few weeks back. :o

Now I have to try to figure out who belongs to what.

Oh fudge! :mad:

http://home.earthlink.net/~tomlarussa/jigsawpuzzle.jpg

Erin Raasch
04-08-2005, 12:43 PM
And to think that I have trouble when I take one tool apart! You know, you're probably giving the Stanley "Type" collectors fits (though I know, there are no collectors on this forum ;)) - they're going to look at that and see rows of Frankenplanes on parade! :p

Dan Moening
04-08-2005, 12:45 PM
The casting that says No 3 on the front and "U.S. PAT. APR-19-10" behind the frog, the tear drop hole lever cap, and blade with the SW logo belong to me.

Does that help?
:D

Tom LaRussa
04-08-2005, 12:58 PM
The casting that says No 3 on the front and "U.S. PAT. APR-19-10" behind the frog, the tear drop hole lever cap, and blade with the SW logo belong to me.

Does that help?
:D

Nice try Dan, but there are no 3's in the bunch. Just seven fours, two fives, and two sixes. :p

Tom LaRussa
04-08-2005, 1:01 PM
And to think that I have trouble when I take one tool apart! You know, you're probably giving the Stanley "Type" collectors fits (though I know, there are no collectors on this forum ;)) - they're going to look at that and see rows of Frankenplanes on parade! :p

Tell me about it!

The real horror for me is that most of these suckers are intended to be sold, so I have to figure out exactly what parts go with what or all of those "I'm not a collector, I'm just a user" folks will refuse to buy them. :(

Dan Moening
04-08-2005, 1:51 PM
so I have to figure out exactly what parts go with what or all of those "I'm not a collector, I'm just a user" folks will refuse to buy them

:p:p:D

Too funny!

Oh, and, um, I meant to say "6" in my earlier post. :p

Ken Fitzgerald
04-08-2005, 1:55 PM
Tom....I'm thinking you have the market on old planes!

Jeff Sudmeier
04-08-2005, 3:01 PM
Nah, he has the market on old plane parts! :)

Walt Pater
04-10-2005, 6:47 AM
I'm pretty sure that the sharp side points downward on at least a few of them.