PDA

View Full Version : Laserpro Spirit LS - bigger file sending to machine problem

Martin Safranek
07-20-2012, 2:30 AM
I have quite new Laserpro Spirit LS (2 months) and Im found problem with sending file bigger then 1Mb to the machine. When i sent smaller file about 800 Kb everything is ok ... I have 32bits windows XP and im tried Spirit LS driver V3.01-03, V3.03-01 and USB driver 1.13-01 ... i dont have idea whats wrong but im crazy from this because im not able use complete working area of my machine.

Thanks for all advice

Martin

Richard Rumancik
07-20-2012, 9:36 AM
I don't really know the machine but I assume you bought this new - has your dealer been contacted? That's step 1.

Perhaps you have bad RAM - can you do a memory (RAM) test on start-up? Older GCC products had this. You many need to see the manual to access the function.

If there are multiple RAM chips perhaps you could switch them around and see what happens. How much RAM do you have?

If you have multiple RAM sticks maybe you could remove some RAM and see if you can isolate a bad stick.

Martin Safranek
07-20-2012, 9:43 AM
Thank you Richard, problem is solved ... technician from my delaler company gave me hint which works. In printer preferences/advanced is checkbox enable advanced printing feature ... and this was problem .... when i disable it problem disapear.

Thank you.

Martin