PDA

View Full Version : They must change the cover on wow at around midnight

Roger Chandler
07-18-2012, 11:30 PM
Scotts turning was on the wow cover..........now Jeff's arachnophobia is on it.........it changed within about fifteen minutes of when I saw Scott's piece on there.

Roger Chandler
07-18-2012, 11:35 PM
okay........I went back to the WoW site, and Scott's turning is back on the cover.........somebody must have hit a wrong button again..........anyway, that is a confusing set of events.........both are super turnings any way you look at it!

Scott Hackler
07-18-2012, 11:36 PM
I think someone (not admin) hit the button. They have a script or something set up now and if the cover is "accidentally" changed it reverts back to the most recent choice. Or something like that. Anyway, my ole piece is back on the cover for now. Jeff's likely to be on there soon!

Jeff Myroup
07-18-2012, 11:40 PM
Scott's is back up where it deserves to be. Congratulations Scott.

David DeCristoforo
07-19-2012, 10:41 AM
Roger, the cover photo changes at different times each day. Kelly Dunn is in Hawaii. Terry Scott is "down under" and the others are scattered over different time zones. They don't always get to it at exactly the same time each day so it seems kind of erratic. Plus sometimes "unauthorized" members change the cover pic so it can jump around sometimes.