PDA

View Full Version : Congrats, Bill Crofutt!!

Jason Roehl
05-01-2003, 5:09 PM
You're our 1000th member. I don't know that you get anything special for that, but welcome to the creek anyway! Jump on in the friendly waters here.

Steve Clardy
05-01-2003, 5:17 PM
glad to see you onboard. Steve
:D

Dr. Zack Jennings
05-01-2003, 6:44 PM
1000 Members strong and a direct line to Grizzly in the Bargain.

<center>Life is Good
Tools is Green....

Welcome to the Creek !!

Bill Crofutt
05-01-2003, 7:40 PM
Well imagine that....1000th member

Glad to be here. I'll try to watch the forum as much as time allows, but if there is a problem I can help with please feel free to email me.

Tom Sweeney
05-01-2003, 8:06 PM
SMC's 1,000th Member :cool:
Pull up a log a sit a spell - I'm sure you will be a valuable addition.

BTW - If you ever need any field testing - say maybe your 18" bandsaw or a nice heavy duty sanding center or drum sander
Just give me a call. I'll even drive up Muncy & pick it up - you know to save you delivery charges :D

Keith Outten
05-01-2003, 9:40 PM
Thanks Bill for joining SawMill Creek. We would like to offer you a free SawMill Creek hat and a special welcome from the other 999 charter members of SawMill Creek Woodworkers Forums.

SMC has 1000 Charter Members or Plank Owners, not bad and in less than three months. Jackie, Aaron, Ray, Ken and myself will celebrate the occasion, for a few minutes, then back to work brainstorming how we can make SMC even better.

This is probably a good time to add a special thanks to Ken Salisbury for all of his efforts here at SawMill Creek. Behind the scenes Ken has also been pitching in and working hard. Ken and I have had a few telephone conversations and lots of email messages between the two of us working and planing for SMC improvements and ways to increase our footprint within the woodworking community. Much of Ken's work is visible in our forums but Ken has taken a very active role behind the scenes and has contributed his time and talents. Thanks again to "The Old Rebel".... we've got a good friend in Huntsville Alabama.

Thanks to all of our members for participating, posting and for your help spreading the word about our community.

And We're Just Warming Up!

Phil Phelps
05-01-2003, 10:04 PM
Guy shows up a thousand members late and, receives all kind of accolades. Reminds me of a robber who shoots a cop. Cop lives and the robber is rewarded for being a bad shot. Gets 20 years instead of the 'lectric chair. :p Ok, welcome, Bill. ;)

Howard Barlow
05-01-2003, 10:07 PM
I thought we all agreed...

The 1000th member had to buy everyone a cabinet saw.

Am I mis-remembering?

Bill, email me for my shipping address.

Von Bickley
05-01-2003, 10:49 PM
Bill,

Welcome to the Creek. I know you will enjoy hanging out here. A lot of good people that really enjoy WW'ing.

Terry Hatfield
05-02-2003, 1:00 AM
I emailed Bill to get him over here and I didn't get nothin':D

Seriously, it is really nice that Grizzly has someone like you, Bill, that will take the time to respond in the forums.

Thanks for everything,

Terry

Jim Fuller
05-02-2003, 10:42 AM
Terry you get 3 ataboys...

Agreed Ken is doing a good job, knew he would amount to something, after all they made penicillin out of mold, so he did have potential.

Bill Crofutt
05-06-2003, 7:28 PM
Thank you for the offer of the hat. I would be very happy to receive and to wear it. My address is:

Bill Crofutt
Grizzly Industrial
1821 Valencia Street
Bellingham, WA 98226

Thanks again!

Keith Outten
05-06-2003, 9:39 PM
Bill,

Jackie will mail your hat to you tomorrow morning. Thanks again for joining us and for your assistance, we are happy to have you as a member. I'm sure that the relationship between you (your company) and our members will be beneficial to everyone.

Terry,

I'm gonna have to send you something special for the extra effort, send me a Private Message with your postal address and watch your mailbox. Bet I can put a smile on your face and help dress up that beautiful workshop of yours.