PDA

View Full Version : A visit with Keith and Jackie

Jim Becker
07-14-2012, 9:16 PM
This past week I had the pleasure of enjoying a meal and conversation with Keith and Jackie while in their area on business. It was a wonderful opportunity to meet some folks I admire and have been wanting to get to know better for a very long time. I'm thankful for the time, effort and investment they have put forth over many years to create SMC and make sure it keeps going for many years to come.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/a-j-adopt/Kieth-Jackie-Jim.jpg

Ted Calver
07-14-2012, 10:02 PM
That looks like a board of directors meeting. Pretty nice to meet face to face after almost 37,000 posts. Nice visit folks:)

Ken Fitzgerald
07-14-2012, 10:27 PM
I suppose Becker is negotiating a "Drew Brees" contract.

Congrats to all!

Keith Outten
07-15-2012, 9:21 AM
We had a great time talking to Jim and the meal was pretty good as well. Actually it was our second time meeting in person, we got together at a Five Barns Picnic in Pennsylvania many years ago with a large group of people from The Creek and Wood Central.

Jim is an accomplished woodworker and you won't find anyone more friendly to break bread with. I hope that his business interests bring him back to our area often so we can share some shop time. I also am looking forward to repaying his visit in the future. I will be retiring from my day job the first of the year so I hope to have some time to travel the Eastern half of the Country once again in between signs jobs in my shop here at home.

Anyone else who is planning to visit the Hampton Roads Area of Virginia please contact me so we can get together while you are in the area.

Scott T Smith
07-15-2012, 5:01 PM
Great post!