PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Michelle Richards......WoW cover pic!

Roger Chandler
07-06-2012, 9:10 PM
Michelle's latest negative space turning has made the cover of WoW..........well deserved, cause that is a fine piece of art!

Bernie Weishapl
07-06-2012, 9:13 PM
Congrats Michelle. Well deserved.

Faust M. Ruggiero
07-06-2012, 9:57 PM
Good for you, Michelle. Originality deserves recognition.
faust

Steve Vaughan
07-06-2012, 10:11 PM
That piece sure did deserve it, and she deserved much recognition for it! Congratulations!

Kathy Marshall
07-07-2012, 1:58 AM
Congrats Michelle!

Michelle Rich
07-07-2012, 6:27 AM
Roger, you devil you! nothing gets past you!!! :-) All kidding aside, thank you for getting the word out on my recognition over on WOW. Getting recognized on that site, is such a joy, and means so much. Some of the best turners in the world are there & feeling like one is being recognized by such folks, just delights. This is my fifth recognition and it feels just as good as the first time. It does not grow old, one itty bitty, teeny bit!!!! Of the 5, three were for my negative space designs. This journey into a "new realm" in turning has been wonderful as a personal endeavor, and made even more so, by the responses by folks here at Sawmill and those over at WOW. Thank you all for your comments and support.

Steve Schlumpf
07-07-2012, 9:52 AM
Excellent news Michelle! Congrats! Very happy to see you get the recognition!

David DeCristoforo
07-07-2012, 11:29 AM
It looks great on the cover. I am especially taken with the "woven" appearance this piece has. That adds an element of depth that belies the actual thickness of the piece. Very nicely done and congrats on the well deserved cover.

Alan Trout
07-07-2012, 11:06 PM
A wonderful piece that is very deserving.

Alan