PDA

View Full Version : Need pictures of various road signs

Myk Rian
06-29-2012, 10:08 AM
Since this forum has people from all over the country, I figured this was a good place to ask for this.

Our senior center puts on a production every year as a fund raiser. They are more like variety shows with 3 acts.
Some examples I have put on youtube. Here they are. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=axlmyk&oq=axlmyk&gs_l=youtube.3...506.2516.0.3645.6.6.0.0.0.0.112.5 26.4j2.6.0...0.0._J9x_jKBnjo

Anyway, this year we will be doing a road show, starting in New York City, and ending in New Orleans. There will be various acts for each city we visit on the trip.
As production manager/lighting tech/etc. I am looking for pictures of signs welcoming drivers to various cities. We will be showing these on 2 drop-down screens on each side of the stage.
They are;

New York City
Nashville Tenn.
Branson Mo.
New Orleans

They can be signs saying; Welcome to ********* ******, highway exit signs, xxx miles to ******** ******.

Anything you can provide will be most helpful.

Jim Koepke
06-29-2012, 12:33 PM
Too bad you won't be taking the scenic route through some of the left coast communities.

This one has been in the news due to a movement afoot to match up with a sister community in Scotland.

By the way, the name of the sister hamlet in Scotland… Dull.

Dull & Boring, maybe not a match made in heaven, but fun to talk about.

jtk

Myk Rian
06-29-2012, 8:41 PM
Those are the types of signs we're looking for.