PDA

View Full Version : Delta Unisaw 36-L31X-BC50 - I am Looking for a copy of the Owner's Manual.

Marco Ospina
06-26-2012, 7:04 PM
Hello Everybody,

I am a new member of the Forum and happy to be writing this post. I have recently bought a used, but in great condition, Delta table saw model 36-L31X-BC50. I love the saw but it did not have the Owner's Manual.
Can anybody help me?
Thank you,

Marco

Mike Heidrick
06-26-2012, 10:06 PM
PM sent to you

Welcome to SMC btw :) Nice saw.

Andrew Hughes
06-26-2012, 11:52 PM
Nice looking saw Marco i had one for 10 or 11 years.That is how mine looked new.If you have never had a cab saw before BE Careful,I never got cut but i do have a couple scars on my side from small pieces being shot at me.The last one tore my apron shirt and almost needed stitches.I sold the saw on craigs list couple weeks ago i could not believe how many people were interested.Kinda scary tool.Hope it serves you well be safe. Andrew

Mike Heidrick
06-27-2012, 11:36 AM
I would mod the delta splitter you can buy and make it a quick attach and get it installed ASAP. I installed one on my RTAS the day after a kickback event as well. I think the scar is gone now but it was there for a few years. Nice shape of 3/4" plywood corner right on my gut.

Ryan Baker
06-27-2012, 8:12 PM
Nice saw. I have the same one. The switch box and cord on yours are not original for whatever reason.

Marco Ospina
06-27-2012, 9:16 PM
Mike,

I am interested in the splitter, however I see that there are a few in the market. Do you know which one works best with this saw? And how could be modified it to make it a quick attachment?
I also had my experiences with kickback incidents (with other saws) and I don't want it to happen again.

Marco Ospina
06-27-2012, 9:22 PM
You are right Ryan, regarding the cord, for some reason the previous owner had installed the orange extension cord. Fortunately he had kept the original one and I installed back on. However, the switch box is the original.

Nice saw. I have the same one. The switch box and cord on yours are not original for whatever reason.

Mike Heidrick
06-27-2012, 10:03 PM
I used the $49 Delta one at Sawcenter. I will PM you the link.

Ron Kellison
06-27-2012, 10:40 PM
I have the same saw with a 5HP motor. I'm a real fan of the Biesemeyer splitter. 10 seconds to take off or install.

Ron