PDA

View Full Version : Rainin'

Jerry Thompson
06-26-2012, 6:03 PM
We live in Fl close to where the flooding is occuring. This has been a long and heavy rain. My son was driving up an incline on a major street and there was enough water coming @ him he had to downshift.
The mosquitos are terrible and big. One flew through the backyard with a Tick hanging on it.
I better quit typing I feel a lie coming on.

Van Huskey
06-26-2012, 6:18 PM
Although you are up in Jax the hardest rain I have ever been in was in Pinellas Park (Tampa) 4-5 years ago, the streets literally turned to rivers in a matter of minutes.

Seeters, you wanna talk skeeters, here in Louisiana they are big enough to have relations with a turkey flat footed... One looked me in the eyes the other day, then it stood up...did I mention I was on a ladder. :eek:

ray hampton
06-26-2012, 6:32 PM
I got a grandson that live in Florida, his name is Noah and he is building a ark, do you think that it will be needed ?

charlie knighton
06-26-2012, 7:23 PM
i hear that florida is an island now

Larry Frank
06-26-2012, 7:36 PM
Sorry about all of the rain.....could you send some my way. We are pretty dry as is a lot of other parts of the country.

Ryan Mooney
06-26-2012, 7:55 PM
The mosquitos are terrible and big. One flew through the backyard with a Tick hanging on it.

LoL,

Reminds me of when I was in northern B.C, I saw two mosquitoes carrying off a tick, wouldn't have been so strange except that the tick was carrying a deer.

Stay dry!

Jerry Thompson
06-26-2012, 8:16 PM
Now that I believe!

Keith Westfall
06-26-2012, 10:20 PM
We had a mosquito stop at the hangar the other day, and pumped in 100 gallons of jet fuel before we realized what it was....

ray hampton
06-26-2012, 10:57 PM
We had a mosquito stop at the hangar the other day, and pumped in 100 gallons of jet fuel before we realized what it was....

too bad about all of your geese move to the states or is that why the geese move south

Roger Newby
06-27-2012, 8:36 AM
Most of the mosquitoes around here are less than three inches..............between the eyes.:rolleyes:

ray hampton
06-27-2012, 2:02 PM
Most of the mosquitoes around here are less than three inches..............between the eyes.:rolleyes:

Texas style