PDA

View Full Version : Woodturner?

Roger Chandler
06-26-2012, 1:10 PM
I've been missing fellow turner Leo Van Der Loo from the turners forum for quite a while now.........anyone heard from him? He is such a good one at identifying wood species and many other questions a lot of turners have from time to time.

Hope he is doing okay!

Marty Eargle
06-26-2012, 1:26 PM
Leo seems to just not spend as much time around the Creek as some of us do. This came up a number of months ago and he has other communities that he is active in as well. Quick Google search showed that he was posting on a Canadian woodworking forum a few days ago.

Jim Burr
06-26-2012, 6:30 PM
If anyone was looking rather than asking, they would have seen that Leo is alive and well in his Canadian home. He has slowed a bit, but not to a level of note. Leo still rocks!

Thom Sturgill
06-26-2012, 6:44 PM
Good to know. I was wondering about him too when an old thread came up and I saw his name.

Allan Ferguson
06-26-2012, 7:59 PM
I have been wondering about his absence for quiet some time also.

Bob Hamilton
06-26-2012, 10:32 PM
He is actually in the process of moving to a new home quite a distance away so has not been nearly as active on any of the forums he used to frequent. I believe his web access at the new address is not nearly as convenient as he is accustomed to, as well.

Bob

Roger Chandler
06-27-2012, 6:51 AM
Thanks for the info Bob........just glad to hear he is doing okay.